Restore Pokemon Megathread

Shinohara

Accidentally released both my Lanturn and my Slowbro. They both had leftovers on them (my only two). Even if you can't restore the items, I would like to have the pokemon restored.

Silver server. 1544553399185.thumb.png.7b06f548d0a56eaa565c49ceb3799042.png

Recovered. It should be in the last slots of your PC. Your items have been also recovered by our Admins. Please be careful in the future. - Shinohara
Edited by Shinohara

my shiny slowbro was accidentally released today on gold server, but unfortunately all i have is a screenshot from when i first caught it. i didnt know until too late that i needed a screenshot of the ID of it being released, the friend that i gave it to was so upset after releasing it on accident that he just logged off.

i have some screenshots of it as a slowbro in game if that helps at all. im really sorry that i don't have its ID. please, if you could restore it even as a slowpoke, anything would be extremely appreciated. this was my first shiny and im heartbroken that its gone : (

After some investigation i found your friend's name and recovered the Pokémon. It should be in the last slots of Modernpeepo PC. Please, be careful in the future - Shinohara

slowbro.PNG.a104d2055036f8f4c69de03c99c16a13.PNG

slowbro2.PNG.b3e2e49e99ab4eef666c88ab7f8fef7b.PNG

slowbro3.PNG.36fa9558f7211e67917ab6862314e28e.PNG

Edited by Shinohara

my shiny slowbro was accidentally released today on gold server, but unfortunately all i have is a screenshot from when i first caught it. i didnt know until too late that i needed a screenshot of the ID of it being released, the friend that i gave it to was so upset after releasing it on accident that he just logged off.

i have some screenshots of it as a slowbro in game if that helps at all. im really sorry that i don't have its ID. please, if you could restore it even as a slowpoke, anything would be extremely appreciated. this was my first shiny and im heartbroken that its gone : (

thank you so so much!!!

• Like 1

Hello. Could you restore my pokemon? [Dragalge]

ID Screenshot: [MEDIA=imgur2]VvRuwhi[/MEDIA]

Server: Gold

Recovered. It should be in the last slots of your PC. Please be careful in the future. - Shinohara

Dragalge.png.90e1409a5ee3edeae400e2e6335fe18e.png

Edited by Shinohara

Hello, I accidentally released my Azelf from my box, could you help me out please? Thank you very much. I really appreciate it.

accident.png.606297cb875f872ddf1ca082ef0c39bb.png

Recovered. It should be in the last slots of your PC. Please be careful in the future. - Shinohara
Edited by Shinohara

I accidentally trashed my pelipper because i thought it was a wingull that i didn't want i took down the pokemon id, it was 30165834, I would be greatly appreciate it if you are able to restore my pokemon as it was epic and had good ivs. I think it was a level 33, had calm nature and all ivs above 20 except atk.

I accidentally trashed my pelipper because i thought it was a wingull that i didn't want i took down the pokemon id, it was 30165834, I would be greatly appreciate it if you are able to restore my pokemon as it was epic and had good ivs. I think it was a level 33, had calm nature and all ivs above 20 except atk.

im in silver server