Restore Pokemon Megathread

Shinohara

I just release my Volcarona. I dont notice about that and Log out before can write ID. - But i still remember something about that Volcarona. I buy its from another people with price: 650k. That Timid: 31spd 30spatk and low hp about 06Hp. Last time i use it for Boss 3 in Moving to Sinnoh mission.

Skill list : 1quiver dance 2Bug Buzz 3Roos 4Flamethrower.

I just release my Volcarona. I dont notice about that and Log out before can write ID. - But i still remember something about that Volcarona. I buy its from another people with price: 650k. That Timid: 31spd 30spatk and low hp about 06Hp. Last time i use it for Boss 3 in Moving to Sinnoh mission.

And Im in Silver sever :'( Sr about this i forgot sever

Recovered. It should be in the last slots of your PC. Please be careful in the future. - Shinohara
Edited by Shinohara

Hi by accident i delete my epic clefable unawere bold natura have my ot pls help me i don't have any data about it but need help pls :c im from silver server

Recovered. It should be in the last slots of your PC. Please be careful in the future. - Shinohara
Edited by Shinohara

hello I'm not sure if there is anything you guys can do for me but a few weeks ago I accidentally realesed my mew...yes I am very stupid but I was clearing my party and wasn't paying the best attention and I figured it was a lost cause but then my brother told me on rare occasions you guys will help recover lost pokes... no unfortunately I don't have the Id number ...but maybe since it's a Mew it might be recoverable still I don't know...well thanks for your time and hopefully you can help thanks.....Tommy Sweetz

Your mew has been rescued :p

- Recovered. It should be in the last slots of your PC. Please be careful in the future. - Shinohara

Edited by Shinohara

hello I'm not sure if there is anything you guys can do for me but a few weeks ago I accidentally realesed my mew...yes I am very stupid but I was clearing my party and wasn't paying the best attention and I figured it was a lost cause but then my brother told me on rare occasions you guys will help recover lost pokes... no unfortunately I don't have the Id number ...but maybe since it's a Mew it might be recoverable still I don't know...well thanks for your time and hopefully you can help thanks.....Tommy Sweetz

THANK U SO MUCH!!! I'll be more careful next time!

ID Screenshot: [MEDIA=imgur2]4NhBDXb[/MEDIA] My breeloom was released on accident and is my main Falseswipe Poke

Server: My server Is Gold

Help me Please

1876118344_breloomdeleted.png.206b6b9278f05d283d6a3936fe70779f.png

Edited by Shinohara

Accidentally released them, please restore them, thank you in advance.

ID Screenshot: Untitled.png.aa0bf6fd90f7f5814fe51980b90fcac7.png

Server: Silver

IGN: Meen4

Recovered. They should be in the last slots of your PC. Please be careful in the future. - Shinohara

Thank you so much

Edited by Meen2

I sell all TMs and provide egg move service.

I sell synchronize Pokemons.

I provide a complete generation 1-3 Pokedex service.

I sell miscellaneous items.

d4f6e86accc1ec7f564d9b292c94d226.png

• Rules:

✖︎
This thread will help you to recover a Pokemon that you have mistakenly released.

✖︎
Please read carefully the following information in order to get the best support that we could offer you.

✖︎
Also do not abuse this thread, this kind of service should remain exceptional and only used for important and needed Pokemon.

✖︎
If you're not eligible to our restore service, please do not spam this thread as your posts will get deleted.

Thanks for understanding.

• What do you need to post?

✖︎
You must provide
accurate
informations regarding the Pokemon deleted. The ID of the Pokemon remains the best way, such as a screenshot of said Pokemon's info card, or of the System release notification in the Chat.

✖︎
Please specify the server your Pokemon got deleted on.

[spoiler=Example of needed screenshot]
GV8D3.png

• Fill up the following information:

[u]ID Screenshot:
Server:[/u] 

334dcb24f9b2f2dfb547bda4e9438c41.png

• What do I need to do after my post?

You only need to wait, a Staff member will edit your post once the Pokemon is successfully restored, sending you a forum Alert.

• What if I don't have any screenshot, or if I don't remember any accurate informations about the Pokemon?

In this case unfortunately, we can't do anything for you. We need it to be able to find and restore your Pokemon.

• I accidentally released my Pokemon three months ago, can I get it back?

Only recently released Pokemon can be restored. There is a cooldown for them to be restored. You need to request a restore as soon as possible.

I accidentally deleted my charizad

id 5993208

need help

Recovered. It should be in the last slots of your PC. Please be careful in the future. Also, refrain from spam posting - Shinohara

I accidently released the wrong wingull, I'm on the gold server, IGN : NekrazScreenshot_20181223-101553.thumb.jpg.30271c62433ac474e9094e883e730226.jpg

Recovered. It should be in the last slots of your PC. Please be careful in the future. Also, refrain from spam posting - Shinohara
Edited by Shinohara