Restore Pokemon Megathread

Shinohara

Hello, just caught Mew and released it thinking that I could try to catch one again after battling Nikola.. heh, well heres the ID card if you'd be so kind. Mew.thumb.png.742fb5ce8bcf6a7bff9ca58766f2579f.png

Forgot to add, Im on Silver.

Done
Edited by xDatBoix

Accidentally released my natu synch. Would be appreciated if it was recovered.. I will be more careful in the future.

Sorry for the inconvenience!

Recovered. It should be in the last slots of your PC. Please, be careful in the future. - Shinohara

pro_support.PNG.1309bef9c693027b58f482d71ee9c21c.PNG

Edited by Shinohara

Hello, I'm so sorry I released my sandslash by mistake....

Server: Gold Server

ID Screenshot:

dqd.png.feec7a9ab72cbb57a324aaced84e052f.png

Recovered. It should be in the last slots of your PC. Please be careful in the future. -Fluffles
Edited by Fluffles
giphy.gif

Im released registeel I do not have an exact picture, but I can describe it well.Had very poor ivs, 30 lvl and nature careful.

Recovered. It should be in the last slots of your PC. Please be careful in the future. - Shinohara
Edited by Shinohara

Please help me restore pokemon pumpkaboo (max def ev), someone tried to login to my account and i changed my password but can not login here (this is my sister's account), if possible Please help me shine, thanks a lot !!!

ig: losttemple

gold sever

Recovered. It should be in the last slots of your PC. Please be careful in the future. - Shinohara

Screenshot_2018-12-10-21-03-24-535_com.PROTeam.PokemonRevolution.thumb.png.0572d29bec39a6afdf9a715e9896ac40.png

Edited by Shinohara