$$$ Remove the region lock $$$

Mexicannoob

why not just do a auction house its gonna be more better for seller and buyer :c

according to PRO, the servers wont take a global market... very sadly....

Why? I think would be pretty good for bussines and trade if there would exist a global market where you can put your pokemon for sell and also can search by categories .

trainercard_Kaiki_Deshu.png

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

why not just do a auction house its gonna be more better for seller and buyer :c

according to PRO, the servers wont take a global market... very sadly....

Why? I think would be pretty good for bussines and trade if there would exist a global market where you can put your pokemon for sell and also can search by categories .

Auction house or Market place

A platform for easier buying and selling of pokemon was planned, unfortunately the server will never be stable enough to support the feature without constant risk of pokemon, items and money being lost, which means it's not a viable addition and regretfully can't be added to PRO

thats according to PRO

sadly

This looks like a scamm to me (to newbies) :P

if PRO, brings this in, they will be making many announcements about it, etc

and even better....

They can have a small warning screen pop up explaining that their pokemom will be locked until they reach that region on which the pokemom they are about to buy is from, and will be up to them if they wish to buy and have it safe in their pcs instead of losing the chance to buy it