$$$ Remove the region lock $$$

Mexicannoob

Having 'private player shops' in-game would be fantastic.

Basically add a 'Player Shop' button and then type in the person's name (must know their exact in-game name).

Then once shop is open you can see Daycare services, Leveling services, WTB, WTS, WTT.

If buying, you hit the WTB button and it asks you to select which pokemon(s) you want to purchase and then drag/drop your offer into the window. After that, it says the message is sent and the receiving person gets the offer next time they come online. Both still have to be online to complete the trade (so that scamming/exploits are reduced).

For the WTS part you can put in your pokedollars and pokemon to offer and send the message and they'll receive it when they are online. Still requires both to meet up in person and do the trade/sale.

For the WTT it works just like the first two options. Having this 'messaging' system that still requires manual online meetup for both parties is a convenience and the existing mailbox system is already there. This would merely be an expansion of it.

I'd love a global server-based 'auction house' but I can understand if the devs aren't comfortable with doing so (or lack the technical skill/knowledge to pull it off). That's perfectly fine and this is a fan-made game after all. Many people don't realize the complexities of running this type of thing.

I really feel that having a player 'profile' button in-game would also help a great deal with enhancing the experience and expanding it beyond just relying on the forums. 90% of players who play games never even visit game forums for a variety of reasons (censorship, fear of in-game consequences for saying the 'wrong' thing unintentionally, privacy, unfamiliarity, walls of text and reading and annoying flashing animated signatures that they can't turn off).

I suggest you to post this as a New Suggestion, since its different to what i request on this Suggestion

to give you a simple explanation, i request that players can have the ability to sell/buy Region Locked pokemons

and to have the safely stored and locked into our PC until we have reached/finish the requierd region

Allowing to have a better Economies and making it less harder to sell/buy than what it already is, and at the same time, Following the rules PRO made for buying Pokes from Region u have not yet unlocked

what you posted, is different to this, and belong on a new Topic

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...