$$$ Remove the region lock $$$

Mexicannoob

44a4eb45f31926640509024e65b189b5.png

that happen to me many times and to many others.....

we suffer a lot for not having a global market (who would not love to sell pokemons and items while sleeping or offline), and we get it is because of the servers.... at least allow us to have this small feature that will help all and make it less harder to sell, its a huge disappointment when we the sellers lose customers like this

I agree this is partly the reason I play this game on and off so much because its so hard to sell in chat or find the gem your looking for

yeah bro, and when you do put the effort to sell in game, and finally find a customer, and then lose it for that reason of regions, it sure upsets all sellers, hopefully the mods can implement this suggestion

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

44a4eb45f31926640509024e65b189b5.png

that happen to me many times and to many others.....

we suffer a lot for not having a global market (who would not love to sell pokemons and items while sleeping or offline), and we get it is because of the servers.... at least allow us to have this small feature that will help all and make it less harder to sell, its a huge disappointment when we the sellers lose customers like this

I agree this is partly the reason I play this game on and off so much because its so hard to sell in chat or find the gem your looking for

yeah bro, and when you do put the effort to sell in game, and finally find a customer, and then lose it for that reason of regions, it sure upsets all sellers, hopefully the mods can implement this suggestion

Ye I really wish they would just reconsider the auction house but its at the "absolutely not happening" stage unfortunately . I even read a thread awhile back were it was already made/programmed just never implemented .