$$$ Remove the region lock $$$

Mexicannoob

Not a bad idea. It has happened to me many times and I have experienced it on both the sides, both as a buyer and seller. But many people buy Pokemon for immediate use after they buy it. Like, for a gym etc:-. But there are small chances staff will accept this

no reply so far from them

still got hope ....

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well it is really a good thought but I am in the unhappy position to tell you buddy that this will never happen to PRO... Why? Because it's already a dead game... I am sorry to say that but it's the truth...

i disagree 100%

just like i disagree with the ppl that think the market is dead

Well it is really a good thought but I am in the unhappy position to tell you buddy that this will never happen to PRO... Why? Because it's already a dead game... I am sorry to say that but it's the truth...

i disagree 100%

Well, the game is not as it used to be... I mean take a closer look... There are not that much active players anymore... 1875 or so slots of players in each server none of them can reach 1000 active players daily as they used to do... So market as and the game are kinda dead...

t1SwAR5.png

Special thanks to Somes

i disagree 100%

Well, the game is not as it used to be... I mean take a closer look... There are not that much active players anymore... 1875 or so slots of players in each server none of them can reach 1000 active players daily as they used to do... So market as and the game are kinda dead...

7O3VeGH.png

there is hope mate.... there is hope in PRO... hopefully u can regain hope