$$$ Remove the region lock $$$

Mexicannoob

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think that would be very good to avoid scams of sellers or fake buyers. A golbal market where you put your pokemon with a price or a bid (u give ur pokemon to the system and the system sell it, and if u are bored to try sell just take back). This can avoid almost all trade infractions

+1

why not just do a auction house its gonna be more better for seller and buyer :c

according to PRO, the servers wont take a global market... very sadly....

action house ? sounds nice if that is doable doesnt need to be global :x

they cant have any of that...according to them, their servers wont support it... whay cnnblt said is 100% true, a market will fix everything... it will make the gaming experiance so great, and i say that out of experiance, as i played in Pokemon Planet Online for years, and there is soo easy to sell there thanks to the Global Market, but here we cant enjoy from it as PRO servers sadly wont support it.

but im not requesting to have something that been rejected many times before, im requesting to make selling less difficult than what already is by simply editing some small rules that can benefit both Players and meeting the requierments of PRO, that way it will be better for all of us

I highly believe so

44a4eb45f31926640509024e65b189b5.png

that happen to me many times and to many others.....

we suffer a lot for not having a global market (who would not love to sell pokemons and items while sleeping or offline), and we get it is because of the servers.... at least allow us to have this small feature that will help all and make it less harder to sell, its a huge disappointment when we the sellers lose customers like this

I agree this is partly the reason I play this game on and off so much because its so hard to sell in chat or find the gem your looking for