$$$ Remove the region lock $$$

Mexicannoob

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

ok this topic got the good and the bad side. good thing if they can buy the pokemon regardless of not being able to use them right away and at least they ae sure to get to buy what they wanted, bad thing if the buyer is a crybaby for not knowing the thing with this and will issue a refund yet they cant return they pkmn, then some might abuse this as scamming tactic later on. also the only good thing with this is for buy and selling shinies

ok this topic got the good and the bad side. good thing if they can buy the pokemon regardless of not being able to use them right away and at least they ae sure to get to buy what they wanted, bad thing if the buyer is a crybaby for not knowing the thing with this and will issue a refund yet they cant return they pkmn, then some might abuse this as scamming tactic later on. also the only good thing with this is for buy and selling shinies

If you would read the comments, someone already mention this before and to solve this Staff can put a pop up warning message to let the buyer know that the pokemon they are about to buy will be safely locked into their pc until they have reach that region , etc

I'll edit my post to add this stuff shortly to prevent the same question again

I think it's fine with the current system. It seems reasonable to finish certain regions to acquire certain pokes. In this way one should strive to get improvements in his team, otherwise we would have players with super teams and perhaps not finishing kanto. And I do not think it necessary to buy it and use it just after finishing "x" region, simply finish the region and then look for the poke, there will be time for that.

No one said that being a pokemaster would be that easy anyway haha.

Regards!

I think it's fine with the current system. It seems reasonable to finish certain regions to acquire certain pokes. In this way one should strive to get improvements in his team, otherwise we would have players with super teams and perhaps not finishing kanto. And I do not think it necessary to buy it and use it just after finishing "x" region, simply finish the region and then look for the poke, there will be time for that.

No one said that being a pokemaster would be that easy anyway haha.

Regards!

thanks for sharing your thoughts

• Like 1

I will cut this short and sweet, no. Ask the user beforehand, as simple as it is. Development time should not be spent on features that barely anyone benefits from and that could be resolved in one question

~ Locked, as denied ~

• Your appeal will be replied to as soon as the case handling staff member is available. We are all just volunteers with real life responsibilities, other interests and limited free time. Spamming your appeal will not yield a faster reply. Bumps every 24 hours will not(!) increase your chances for a faster reply.

• Do not contact staff members for private support. Share your question on the forum due to it being of use for others. Please use the proper forum as well. Unsolicited messages will be deleted. Thanks.

• 4 months later...
  • Developer
I will cut this short and sweet, no. Ask the user beforehand, as simple as it is. Development time should not be spent on features that barely anyone benefits from and that could be resolved in one question

push

Locked as implemented.

• Like 1