PRO Viability Tier List [Updated on December 27, 2018]

Jorogumo

Hello, everyone!

I am Jorogumo from NoMercy, a guild on silver server. Months ago, my friend (sgtbianco) and I looked through tr3y's (now Enforcer's) viability list. We loved the idea, but thought that it would be even better if sets and checks for each Pokémon were added. So, we started our own project: our own viability tier list. Here it is: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1I7-RFOILI_fN4Oca8aKW51lPEqiiAHkkSBtcdfUc9sM.

The list is currently incomplete and will probably remain that way, because 1. it would take too long to add sets and counters/checks to everything and 2. I'd like to work on a similar list when PokéOne comes out and might have no time left for this one.

But, for now, we can work on it together. If you have any suggestions, please let me know. I'll soon add polls to see if you guys agree with some of the rise/drop suggestions already mentioned in the document. You can comment on that starting now, though. If you want to help, please fill out this form:

• [Write the Pokémon's name here]
    Current tier:
    Desired tier (optional):

• Recommended set (optional):
    Ability:
    Nature:
    Item:
    EVs:
    • Moves:

[*]Checks/Counters (optional):

My goal is simple: I'd like to make the list as detailed and accurate as possible to help as many players as I can.

Special thanks to everyone who helped me review the list, including njnp, TR3Y, ThePokeMaestro, Dakivid, HeroOfTheStreet, YuronLee, expendable99, Smooge, GlogS and Coup0d0boule.

Edited by Jorogumo
  • Like 4

Indoor-Fishh.png

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is huuuuge, and looks super nice and structured but i dont like the look when a Pokémon info doasnt fit at one page maybe you have a idea to change that. Otherwise I would make the ranks a bit bigger or in a other colour to make them more visibly or even adding the rank after every name "Dragonite (A+)" because there is no spoiler to knowe where you currently are and you knowe the rank when you´re just searching for the name by using ctrl +f.

But thats only my opinion and dont get me wrong, it is awesome like it is and the most important part is the content anyway.

Super nice work! O.O

Of course I'm talking to myself, sometimes I have to talk with an intelligent person.

rsz_62121-spirited-away-spirited-away-wallpaper.jpg.22bf8ec0e46dcc230985953ff28f41ce.jpg

Picture

TP4L