Things that are not to be introduced in PRO

Red

1. 1.

"You are from Missouri. You should know what I am talking about. The Cardinals have a good MLB roster and good farm system. An expansion team shouldn't be able to compete until a few years of drafting and developing."

He's right.

( Off-topic: Their brand new $1 billion dollar TV deal breaks my heart. )

wycTAcv.gif

Sig created by Annazhee

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@Vegeta

@mephilist

You both are wrong on Pay Day. If you can't see the following point, I can't help you.

With Pay Day in game:

Player 1 has 500 hours, been using pay day for months or years, has accumulated mass amounts of money. $1m lets say.

Player 2 has 10 hours, has no money, uses Pay Day, but still so far away from the rich and will be for a long time. $0 due to spending all money on bike

Gap = $1m

Without Pay Day in game:

Player 1 has 500 hours, not exactly the richest man in the game. $500K

Player 2 has 10 hours, the player is new, but the gap is not as wide as it would be with Pay Day.

Gap = $500K

Also on the sarcastic point you make "well older players should have more."

I'll be that guy and say yeah you are 100% right. It is only an initial advantage though. I am not going to trade my shiny Machop to a new player until they work hard and earn some money or Pokémon to trade with. You make it sound like on hour 1, a new player should be able to compete economically. No, not at all!

@Mephilist

You are from Missouri. You should know what I am talking about. The Cardinals have a good MLB roster and good farm system. An expansion team shouldn't be able to compete until a few years of drafting and developing.

Dont put words in my mouth, Im not saying that at all. Youre also missing the point where someone who has millions or probably even a littlle less than a Mill isnt going to bother grinding payday, especially if its not yielding the cannon amounts which I stated would have to happen for it to be a viable add in. Ive played a Pokemon MMO with no payday, Im speaking from experience.

I used to be GymLeaderGreen, VVVV Master Race 4 Lyfe

2YECJDc.png

@Vegeta

referencing an obsolete Pokémon MMO (all will be once this game is live) doesn't really tell much of a story.

I wasn't putting any words in your mouth, I've read my statement multiple times. Not sure what you were referring to.

Most people would agree with my previous example.

Here's another example for you.

We are all starting from scratch here in a few days/weeks/whatever it is!

We can't compete for super rare Pokémon or shinnies because there are not any out there.

As a community, we have to work to get them into the game. So basically, day 1, none of us will be able to have enough money to buy those rare Pokémon because a shiny Electabuzz will be the only shiny out there for a while.

Same goes for 2 years from now. New players will have to work at it to be relevant in the economy.

I don't see why you want new players to be able to compete day 1...make them earn some money and catch some rare Pokémon

Pay Day would just be a copout for an easy way to get going in the game.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRX50HvhXx182ANOBZ-jCYoEu1oiOOg5-X9zjXvybOhmoji1V72

Why Are They On The No List:

Synchronize; is this field ability that bad to have usage outside of battle, sure it makes things easier, but only slightly is there any way for this to be reconsidered? If not, can I get an explanation?

Suction Cups; With the limited amount of Pokemon that actually have this move (most of which I assume aren't common) and the ability I don't see it being an issue economically or otherwise.

Sticky Hold if anything you could always just allow Suction Cups and not Sticky Hold to keep it that much harder to obtain this field ability.

Other:

Why do people even care if payday is even in game outside of battle making money easy would just kill the whole point of "play"ing a game and I don't see why people would play a game only to make it easier to play (Also the payout for farming it is terrible and way too time consuming anyway).

PhantomTheHaunter.gif

trainercard-Phantom0x0_1.png

Fly/teleport should not be considered to be working outside the battle, would be better to have transportation system, whether it is Tram, ferry or boat station, situated at strategic points covering all of the citys, if not, then most important ones, all stations having a fair fee to pay.

6uFX3D9.gif

• 2 weeks later...

i wouldnt want fly to be pay to use.(irl cash)

but it should be available with ingame cash would be a nice ingame money sink too

for eg. i would want to teleport from x city to y city.(they are quite near so less money should be charged)

but should i teleport from x city to z city (far from each other more money should be charged)

or maybe hav a teleporter to do the same job.

Sry,if it has already been sorted out.