Things that are not to be introduced in PRO

Red

1. 1.

129210 Why not add fly and make it cost 4-10k to fly to a place depending on how far it is away from where you are.That way people are given the ability to fly but it still keeps the money sink you are after in the game.You could also make it so you can't fly to certain areas that require cable cars etc to get there if they do have a higher cost. Money sink right there.

This is basically how the Subway system works in PRO. Except you aren't required to have the move (fly) on your Pokemon.

That is true but the difference is you can't go to specific maps only from subway to subway, It really doesn't bother me just though i would chuck an idea out there. (Also if i remember subway is 120k to buy and 2k per ride) where for fly i am sugesting 4k min and up to 10k

Untitleddd_zps73ehbnc8.png~original

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

132156 NPC's should NOT have unlimited PP its game breaking

How is this even game breaking?

Do not contact staff members for private support. Share the question on the forums due to being of use to others. Please use proper forum. Unsolicited messages will be trashed. Thanks.

130158 why dont we just make fly work a few times a day. :)

Yeah, this could be actually a good one! :Shy:

only thing that comes to mind is that this will make is so you dont have (potentially) to pay for subway, which is the reason they dont want fly outside of battle. Id be happy with this idea but i believe this is still what they dont want to happen :Grin:

ayylmao