New Trade Zone
Trade Zone is now live
Use the new Trade Zone for auctions and instant-price trades so Pokemon and item offers are easy to find.
All Activity
Past hour
-
i need help i stuck in summer island
Hi there @Diho! Once the Summer event ended, all players that were still on Vulcan Island - or Alto Mare, were transported to the Alto Mare Poke Centre. On your first login, you may appear stuck, this has happened to quite a few people. All you need to remedy this situation is to log out and log back in, which will allow you to move your character again. Once you are able to do so, all you need to do is leave the Poke Centre and you are back to being able to play the game however you'd like! I hope this resolves your issue, though if you need further assistance (as in you are still stuck or something similar), please do not hesitate to let me know! Warmest regards, Auroraveil
-
LK for Guild (SILVER)
Sure call me
-
Safari forums
Welcome to PRO 🙂 This is standard for me, so yea. You just need to be lucky
-
Zwirrfinst started following Safari forums
-
Anko155 joined the community
-
Pokeshiin joined the community
-
Gamerzelite started following Rare Goblin Slayer Set
Today
-
Kalina6foxtails joined the community
-
Nhattri started following Wts 31 31 Adamant - Sand Rush Excadrill
-
Rimuruutempest joined the community
-
Glitchingmikey joined the community
-
Hjsfqfup joined the community
-
i need help i stuck in summer island
When the event ended, I wasn't kicked off the island; now I'm trapped in the Pokémon Center and can't move. Thank you in advance
-
Diho started following i need help i stuck in summer island
-
Phantom, Guild is Recruiting | PvP • PvE • Active Discord • Silver Server
Welcome to Phantom, @Nycropheonix! 👻💜 Thanks for applying! You've been playing Pokémon for years and have around 10 years of PRO experience, so I'm sure you'll have plenty of advice to share with everyone. We also appreciate anyone bringing good vibes to the guild. 😎 Don't worry about never being in a guild before, everyone has to start somewhere and we're happy to have you with us! Also, thanks for confirming that potato salad will not be making an appearance at the Phantom BBQ. 😂 Welcome to the crew! 👻 Phantom - Silent. Strategic. Unseen. 👻
-
Midnightagony started following Wts 31 31 Adamant - Sand Rush Excadrill
-
Phantom, Guild is Recruiting | PvP • PvE • Active Discord • Silver Server
1- Nycropheonix 2-Western European Summer Time 3-1-3ish hours 4-Pve 5-Never been in a guild before 6-Been playing pokemon since it came out pratically , i started playing PRO 10 years ago 7-Has to be Azumarill , deals a lot of damage for how cute it looks 8-Leftovers for sure to maintain sustain 9-Defo not potato salad XD! 10-Seemed chill , wanted to bring the good vibes and some advice if possible
-
Safari forums
I have been hunting for a form pokemon in Sinoh safari zone for like 5 hours with 0 encounters . Is that even possible?
-
Liakouras95 started following Safari forums
-
Sertoe started following 28/31 adamant clobbopus , Epic Summer Pelipper - Bold / Drizzle and Slowpoke H.a 24+ calm
-
Coultens joined the community
-
Trainer Tower Guide
No offense taken. For your first question: Two reasons: -> You have one more attack slot available, so you get more super effective moves -> Dragon Dance (or other setups) cost you one round to get attacked, while with a super effective move you can often oneshot even higher leveled pokemon, and the first kill gives you the same attack-raise as one Dragon Dance (up one Stage), so it is less effective. Generally there is the following rule: The more defensive you play the more items/Nurse-heals you need. And these raise the costs of using the tower, thus lower the advantage/cost ratio. I also (almost exclusively) use Gyarados with Gyaradossite to Mega Evolve for Mold Breaker/STAB Crunch, so I can't equip leftovers therefore more rounds won't heal my Pokemon. For your second question: This is the reason I gave the order I fight the trainers, even with 10 Level lower a EV-trained Gyarados with a super effektive STAB Move can oneshot many opponents (especially the fire Trainer, Rock can have Sturdy/Walls, and Ground likes Quacksire). And after the battle it also gets experience, so for the next fight it is only 9 Level lower, allowing you to oneshot Psychic/Ghost/Fairy types with a super effective non-STAB Crunch. Also if your sweeper has Moxie, then after two wins you're normally bound to win (unless you get out-speeded and hit by a super effective move or get unlucky against a), even if you're under leveled. For fighting-trainers, there is a reason I usually only tackle them later, so I'm "only" 7 or less levels behind. If there is no super effective move thanks to a secondary type I use STAB Waterfall, hope I tank the hit if they survive, then I repeat spamming Waterfall till the fight ends. I normally don't megaevolve since super effective Stone Edge is normally still weaker than the super effektive STAB Fighting Move that would otherwise hit me instead. But you are right, I have lost my Pokemon in these fights, maybe I'll try your strategy the next time I use tower, to see how well it works as an alternative.
-
Tesai joined the community
-
form in ev ward
Hello there, Is not a bug but a limitation, You cant able to use items there.
-
form in ev ward
-
Bobeerr joined the community
-
Arcanor joined the community
-
Home title screen
Hello there, Happy to hear it got solved. Goodluck! Have fun..
-
LK for Guild (SILVER)
If you are interested Crow control looking for members
-
Home title screen
Hi @Divinegold hope you're doing well, just wanted to update you to let you know the issue has gone now and every login on Mac is smooth for me now. Thanks a lot for the responses and good luck! <3
-
LK for Guild (SILVER)
All region unlock - PVP & Sh Hunter player!
-
Keeps Doing This
I noticed you're having a tough time with the slope run mechanics in Pokémon Revolution Online. Have you tried adjusting your character's speed settings? Also, how do you think these mechanics compare to games like slope run?
-
Phantom, Guild is Recruiting | PvP • PvE • Active Discord • Silver Server
Bump
-
Keeps Doing This
Hi! @Xixev I am sorry you're having issues logging into the game, Usually when this happens it is due to maintenance and so this will not be an error on your end. However if you are still receiving this issue please let me know and i can investigate further for you! Thanks! Satellar ⭐ Please refrain from contacting staff members directly for private support
-
[GOLD] VANGUARD GUILD IS NOW RECRUITING
-
🦌 Reinders’ Haunted Showdown (Pre-Halloween PvP Tournament) | Sign-ups Close Oct 4 [Closed]
Username : Tgbnamish Server : Silver gmt : +5:30
Yesterday
-
Shop Crazy Pokemon Event / Pokemon Pvp / Mount Pvp chest
-
Lost key items after logging in from closed event area
Hi! Sorry for the inconvenience. According to our records, you haven't started the Bike Quest and haven't obtained the Old Rod in Vermilion City. Keep in mind that you can complete the story without these items. Is it possible that you're confusing this with another account? If that's the case, please don't share any personal information in this thread. If you need account assistance, you'll need to create a new post in [2FA - Email Recovery and Assistance]. Additionally, logging in after an event ends doesn't affect your account. Being unable to move is normal. That's fixed simply by relogging, and you won't lose any items or progress because of it. Hope this helps! Kind regards. Hallowglow.
-
Shop Crazy Pokemon Event / Pokemon Pvp / Mount Pvp chest
bump!
-
Lost key items after logging in from closed event area
Hi! I just logged in after more than half a year of inactivity, just to discover that all my key items have apparently disappeared. I only play occasionally, so not sure about the exact items missing, however I'm sure one of them is a bicycle as well as an old rod among some other things. I believe the bug might have happened as a result of me logging out in an event area (the Valentine's island, I'm pretty sure). After logging in today, I was unable to move at all, until logging out and in again which moved me to Vermilion Poké Center. Can my items be restored somehow? Unsure if I am even able to complete the game if I don't have them :p Best regards, Nora
-
🦌 Reinders’ Haunted Showdown (Pre-Halloween PvP Tournament) | Sign-ups Close Oct 4 [Closed]
For everyone who’s signed up, hopefully you’re already in the tournament server and ready to be tagged for your matches. If you haven’t joined yet, please make sure you get into the server now. Once the brackets are created tomorrow, you’ll be able to see who your opponent is. From there, you’ll have a total of 4 days to arrange and play your match before the next round. Please make sure you communicate with your opponent and get your match sorted within that time. If you don’t show up or make an effort to arrange your game, you’ll be forfeited. Get into the server early, keep an eye out for the brackets tomorrow, and be ready to arrange your match. https://discord.gg/qBs73D7VrD
-
THE GOLDEN MAGAZI - (Cosmetics Shop, OPEN)
up