New Trade Zone
Trade Zone is now live
Use the new Trade Zone for auctions and instant-price trades so Pokemon and item offers are easy to find.
All Activity
Past hour
-
Lwfsvwnw joined the community
-
Leo1019 started following (Godly) 25+ Naive KOMMO-O
-
Falcon3r started following Epic Careful Mankey H.A [ 28 DEF | 30 SPD | 28 SPDEF ]
-
Odfhkvgq joined the community
-
Dereckf7 joined the community
-
Nox started following 🐉 Jangmo-o - (31-Spd, Timid, Bulletproof) - [Silver]
Today
-
Road to 200 - From Auctioneer to PvPer
i would change the mega. anyway GLL!! ❤️❤️🇧🇷
-
Miimine joined the community
-
Normalthing started following 31 Speed Sun Venusaur (H.A)
-
Gvatpken joined the community
-
Falcon3r started following Naive bulletproof jangmo-o 29atk
-
Bemyguest joined the community
-
Plugxz7 joined the community
-
Mega Tier List Survey Results - Sepember 2026
i am so disapointed that i dont see my cute mega metagross anymore
-
Teivel joined the community
-
Mega Tier List Survey Results - Sepember 2026
I forgot the forums exist oops. Earlier this month, I posted a survey to the #top25-pvp-chat channel in the PRO discord. The responders were asked to rate Megas based on their viability in the current meta. I got 27 responses. Here are the results: Tier List Infographic Random statistic stuff Ok that's all. Huge thanks to everyone who participated in this survey!
-
Jacotrica started following (Godly) 25+ Naive KOMMO-O
-
Budokayy started following Bundle good pokes pvp!!!
-
Dom05 joined the community
-
Hydragen007 joined the community
-
Sertoe started following 12 Rookie Epic
-
Midnightagony started following PVPABLE 29/31 SHINY MARILL HUGE POWER - JOLLY
-
St4ru started following raboot h.a jolly 27 atk and spd
-
Lost my fused pokemon summer scyther
Did you talk to Bill? Can you please screenshot what he says?
-
Saga Service Shop (Story, Transport, Boss Team Lending, Trainer Tower Gyarados lending)
- Silvernabs - Recruiting new Players.
-
Road to 200 - From Auctioneer to PvPer
Entry #3 - Not Every Entry Has To Be Right Not every entry here is going to be important, make sense, or be technically correct. Some thoughts will be poorly formed, focused on things that don't really matter, or based on something I've misunderstood completely. But that's the point. I'm a noob writing down what I'm thinking as I learn. A noob is naturally going to be wrong about a lot of things. I'll look back at some of these entries in a year and wonder what I was talking about. Hopefully I will, because that means I've learned something since writing them. I don't want to avoid writing something just because I'm not confident that I've got it right. If I only wrote down thoughts once they were polished and correct, it wouldn't capture the process of learning. These aren't supposed to be perfect conclusions. They're snapshots of where my thinking is at right now, mistakes, etc.
-
TRADES
Hello! I'm sorry for the inconvenience. If you trade a Pokémon holding a tradeable item, the item will indeed be sent along with the Pokémon. In that case, you'd need to contact the player you traded with or request assistance in the Report Center. However, this wasn't the case here, as the Choice Band wasn't included in any trade. Please keep in mind that certain items, such as Mega Stones and Z-Crystals, aren't tradeable. If a Pokémon is holding one of these items, you won't be able to drag it into the trade window, and you'll receive a message stating: "You can't trade a Pokémon holding [Item]". I hope this clarifies the situation. Kind regards. Hallowglow.
-
🌟 PokéNová Multi-Service Hub [ Gold Server & Silver Server ] || Professional | Systematic Progress Updates 🌟 | Recruitment Open For All Service Providers
Services Open For Gold Server too Except Daycare
-
Road to 200 - From Auctioneer to PvPer
Entry #2 - Thinking Beyond the Current Turn One thing that's already obvious is how little I'm thinking about predictions. Most of my decisions were based on the Pokémon in front of me. Example: Jirachi comes out, I switch to Cinderace because it's Fire and super-effective, without considering what my opponent might do next. The same goes for having Sucker Punch on Cinderace. I can see a situation where Sucker Punch is super-effective and think, "Ok, I have an answer," without thinking much beyond that. What if they expect that? What if they don't attack? What could they switch into? Having the right move doesn't mean clicking it is the right play. My knowledge of typical sets is limited, so that's something I need to build: what a Pokémon usually runs, what it could run, and what I should be expecting. I also led Cobalion every game, mainly because I wanted Stealth Rock up early. Again, it's an automatic decision rather than one based on what my opponent brought. I need to think beyond the current turn instead of just reacting to what's in front of me.
-
Road to 200 - From Auctioneer to PvPer
goodluck and have fun!
-
Road to 200 - From Auctioneer to PvPer
Entry #1 - The Starting Point I recently played a few games on the tournament server as part of a Micro tournament, so this is the beginning for me. I lost them all. Not exactly the start I was hoping for, but probably an appropriate place to begin documenting the journey. The team was put together by @Magikarpsh PokéPaste: https://pokepast.es/1cf4d97c2bc6d95e The team wasn't the problem. I simply didn't play it well. There's something about this team though: Mega Pidgeot is my favourite Mega Evolution. I enjoy using it, and that's something I don't want to lose sight of as I get more involved in PvP. I'm already starting from a position where I'd rather use Pokémon I like than work my way through a viability ranking and pick what the meta tells me is optimal. That may have to change. If I manage to climb higher, perhaps I'll reach a point where those competitive advantages matter more and I have less freedom with choices like my Mega. If that happens, I'll deal with it when I get there. For now, I'd rather enjoy the process. And after this first try, changing Pokémon isn't my biggest concern anyway.
-
IV shuffle rr didn't work. GOT exact same IVs
Hello! I'm sorry for the inconvenience. I have forwarded this issue to the relevant team. Please be patient while they look into it. Thank you for your understanding. Kind regards. Hallowglow.
-
Long shot
Hello! I'm sorry for the inconvenience. I've forwarded this issue to the relevant team. Please be patient while they look into it. Thank you for your understanding. Kind regards. Hallowglow.
-
Road to 200 - From Auctioneer to PvPer
-
Road to 200 - From Auctioneer to PvPer
Goodluck in this journey!! My best advice will be to keep cool regardless of what happens (good or bad) and legit ignore whatever is said in ingame battle chat ^^
-
Road to 200 - From Auctioneer to PvPer
I'm going to try to reach 200 Rating in PvP. Normal Ranked, Random Ranked, or both. Getting there comfortably in one would be a good start. I'm not good at PvP. I'm 35, from the UK, grew up with Gen 1 and 2, and most of my time in PRO has been spent on PvE and auctions (I'm more of an auctioneer than a PvPer). Competitive Pokémon has never interested me enough to properly learn it. So while everyone starts at 100 Rating, in terms of PvP experience, I'm starting from zero. And that's why I'm making this thread. There are PvP guides written by players who could probably reach 200 half asleep, but I want to document the journey from the other side: Can someone who doesn't know what they're doing learn PvP and reach 200? I'll post my rating, the teams I'm using, mistakes I'm making, things I'm researching, videos and guides I'm watching, advice people give me, what helps, what doesn't, and how my thinking changes as I get more experience. And I'll include the bad stuff too. If I get to 150 and crash back to 70, that's going in here. If I spend time building a team only to discover I've made myself weak to something obvious, that's going in here too. I'm not trying to teach people how to PvP. I'm trying to learn how to PvP. And maybe that's what could make this useful to another new player. Instead of someone who's been playing competitively for years telling you to "just do X", you'll be watching someone who might currently be worse than you trying to understand why X matters in the first place. The goal isn't to hit 200 once because I went on a lucky run. I want to get to the point where 200 feels comfortable. If I drop below it, I want to know I can get back there because I've improved, not because I happened to get lucky with a few matches. If I can do that, maybe this eventually becomes Road to 300. But that's getting ahead of myself. 100 to 200. One step at a time.
- 🌟 PokéNová Multi-Service Hub [ Gold Server & Silver Server ] || Professional | Systematic Progress Updates 🌟 | Recruitment Open For All Service Providers
-
[Re-Opened and NEW UPDATE] Caubemuadong's Shop❄️- Feel Cool and Chill
-
Skylord's Service shop [ Re-Open] 🥳
Bump
-
Looking for a guild
I'd like to join a guild since I want to start doing a little PvP as well, and to see if I can get some help and stuff—preferably in Spanish or English. I've been playing for a while, but I want to see my account grow little by little and spend some time on it.
-
Shuckle vs Whimsicott Lead for Endgame Boss Battles! (Poll)
Hello everyone, I have recently completed all four regions and successfully built my fully EV-trained Endgame Boss-Killing team! My current setup relies on a standard cheese/debuff strategy: 1. Shuckle (Impish - Sturdy) -> Sticky Web / Gastro Acid 2. Pangoro (Adamant - Mold Breaker) -> Parting Shot 3. Gorebyss (Bold - Swift Swim) -> Shell Smash + Baton Pass 4. Weavile (Jolly - Sweeper) -> Swords Dance Clean-up 5. Blissey & Venusaur (Back-up Walls / Recovery) I am currently using Shuckle as my main lead to slow down the Boss and wipe out annoying abilities, but I see many players switching to Prankster Whimsicott for priority Cotton Spore and Charm. Which strategy do you think is safer and more reliable for high-tier daily Bosses? Should I stick to my Shuckle setup or start hunting for a competitive Cottonee? Please vote in the poll and leave your suggestions below. Thanks for your time, mates! 🫡
-
Wrongfully banned.
Hey there, Is usually caused by unstable network, the ban gets lifted automatically on the time shown on your attached image.
-
Accidentally bought 2nd axe
Gotcha! Your request is being processed - While this is being done, please do not remove the items from your inventory. I will update you here when your refund is completed!
-
Phantom, Guild is Recruiting | PvP • PvE • Active Discord • Silver Server
Bump