Hi @SchattenPalkia
I'm sorry for the inconvenience.
I would like to inform you as first that the World Quest was activated as a way for testing it, since a test on the test server with 10 users and a test with 1500 users are really different and can lead to different results.
However, as pointed out by our developer Eaty/Walross, we found a fundamental bug with the global vars and had to delete all global vars. However, people that participated in the last World Quest will still be rewarded.
The people that had to be rewarded yet during the announcement were these: REWARD LIST
As you can see, your name SchattenPalkia is into the list with 558 points and that means that you will receive the mysterious ticket, if you haven't already.
I hope the information given provided some clarification, please let me know if you have any further questions.
Have a wonderful day !