Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Pokemon Revolution Online

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
New Trade Zone
Trade Zone is now live
Use the new Trade Zone for auctions and instant-price trades so Pokemon and item offers are easy to find.
Open Trade Zone

Leaderboard

Popular Content

Showing content with the highest reputation on 01/29/21 in all areas

  1. 2 points
    it would be cooler to have the normal rotom, and we could change shape at any time, as they did with the mega pokemon mount 😉 I know it hasn't been released yet but the idea remains.
  2. ✧ Welcome ✧ To contact me : - Ailina (in game) - Ailina#7861 (Discord) - Or just post a message here Rules : 1 - Fake offering will be reported. 2- Once you make an offer or buy a pokemon, you cant withdraw it, so care before offering. 3 - Prices are negociable, but i can refuse the offer if it doesn't fit my expectations. 4 - Some pokemons have dupes, if so don't hesitate to describe the one you want to make things easier. 5 - State the metod of paiement in your message. 6 - THE MOST IMPORTANT : Stay respectfull, and enjoy your jourey in my humble shop Method Of Paiement : Pokedollars Coin Capsules (400k) (All pokemons come without their items) ✧ Trained Pokemon ✧ ✧ Untrained Pokemons ✧ 70k Box 30k Box 20k Box ✧ Special Pokemon ✧ 100k 20k ✧ Syncro ✧ 15k Bold 10k Mild Thanks you for the time you spent in my shop. I hope to see you again soon.
  3. Hello guys i want to sell this good Diggersby jolly 31 31 Rules: -The auction will start after first bid and will end after 3 days -S.o. 3.5m, minimum raise bid 200k, insta 15m -accept cc (400k), reroll ticket (700k) c.o. 3.7m by ElCapi77 GL AND HF ^^
  4. Hi this wingul shiny is on sale start bid /co is 300k ends 48 hours after this post The shiny is currently in gold but wil be transfered to winner his server CC accept as 420k
  5. So I did the suicine quest, I had a water bell and I won the suicine guardian 3rd time but suicine didn't spawn for me and I battle boss in hard mode. The only options I saw was spheal oshawott bergimite and snover. Suicine didn't spawn on the ground at all. I don't wanna wait another 36 days
  6. can anyone moderator check it please? i think i won. bid by XDzin isnt out of time?
  7. Blaziken is a part of a starter trio, it would be awkward for them to release a quest to get hoenn starter megas but blaziken would be absent. Gengar is alone so it isn't as big of a problem there. Because of gengarites low usability there won't be alot of people needing it so having it inside an event for those who really want it is a fine approach in my opinion. A fitting reward for an event, the halloween and gengar go hand in hand. Because halloween is only once a year it is a balanced thing to give out because it won't affect people who didn't play during that time.
  8. 15m 500k id need, this is my discord name Luminetor77#8258
  9. It's indeed possible that you've had an invalid password/username prompt after a merge, this can be resolved by resetting your password using the link I gave below. According to what you said the correct account was on the right server after the first transfer and you simply had to reset your password. I'm gathering the information to the appropriate party on whether we can provide a server transfer to you or not. Keep in mind that staff members are volunteers and the one(s) needed might not be available directly, but I'll let you know as soon as I can. Thank you for your patience, have a splendid day!
  10. 1 point
    -1 because it would be bad for the econemy.
  11. 1 point
    -1 would kill the ms market and u would need to nerf membership bosses.
  12. +1, could also return to the last center where the pokemon was recovered, and not to the last visited center
  13. Price: 1.2m Price: 700k Payment: Money, CC=440k, Reroll Ticket = 740k Im from Silver can move to Gold
  14. I Hate Justice, But i Love the idea +1999
  15. During a PvP battle after enemy's pokemon fainted the game just froze and I was unable to do anything. After 10 min of waiting there was no dc message or anything - I was just stuck there unable to do anything. Only way to resolve this issue was to relog. Other player got quite uspet and mad claiming I was cheating xD

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.