Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Pokemon Revolution Online

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
New Trade Zone
Trade Zone is now live
Use the new Trade Zone for auctions and instant-price trades so Pokemon and item offers are easy to find.
Open Trade Zone

Leaderboard

Popular Content

Showing content with the highest reputation on 10/19/21 in all areas

  1. starting offer: 5m min bid: 250k auction ends 48 hours after first bid, good luck everyone
  2. Bold Venu epic IVs (sold) Bold squirtle epic ivs (sold) Cranidos PvP (sold) Unfezant epic 30.30 (sold) Pangoro (sold)
  3. It was stated that on August 1st Arceus mount will be 600 pvp coins and there will be an option to change the mounts type. That's why I bought Arceus mount. But the change hasn't been made yet. I would really appreciate it if mods consider to refund me 500 pvp coins (and take back the mount of course) or help me to trade with another pvp mount. As I would never buy it if I knew the change wouldn't come. I'll wait for your considerate reply.
  4. In case anyone ask hasty 29 def = timid 05 def. Start : 1m insta : 3m min raise : 100k currency : cc 400k, rr 700k 24hours auction from first bid, gl
  5. AUCTION! Starting Price : 1M/1000K Min Raise : 150K Insta : 2M5 Accepted Payment(s) : CC(400K), IV RR(700K) & Cash. Auction Length : 24Hours Timer : GMT+7 Jakarta 11:56PM (Click for Timer)
  6. Thanks! Please contact me via Discord Kinanda#7407
  7. insta. gimmie >:D
  8. Can I buy the 40K Magby? alphabeta#4743
  9. 1 point
    600k for Darmanitan
  10. Starting Price: 20m No Insta. Min Bid: 500k Ends in 3 days after first bid. Accept cc as payment, 400k, RR Ticket 700k , Nature RR 350k Auction will end in 3 days after the first bid. Good Luck Everyone.
  11. atk31,hp31, nature hasty, ability levited pm me on forum or on pro silver. Name Progolden
  12. 1 point
    Start: 12.5m Min bid 500k Insta 30m Accept: Rr 700k - Cc 400k Auction 48hr after first bid
  13. 1 point
    it all started when i was 8-9 years old, my brother had given me a movie to watch, it was the celebi movie, which has become my favorite mythical to this day, after watching that movie thousands and thousands of times , I played a lot of pokemon and ended up falling in love with the franchise, but until that moment ''2018", I didn't know any pokemon game where I could play with friends, exchange battle and hunt with them "I love hunting", in a beautiful day, my brother again, it was always him, showed me the pokemon revolution online, I soon fell in love with the game, even more after learning that celebi was catchable, this is the summary, I play the pro until today, I lost my account in 2020, even so I never got discouraged, even though it was difficult, with the stones that threw at me when I lost my first account, with all these stones i built a castle on my account shiroufubuki, have a great day everyone.
  14. Hello @Hanine, The winner of this auction is @jatzbee with his bid of 1.3m. Please post evidence of the trade when you have completed it. Sincerely, Polteageist
  15. 1 point
    sad when ogs leave, gl bro
  16. 1 point
    Hp charizard and charm?
  17. S.o 500k C.o: Min bid: 100k no Insta accept cc=400k rr=700k auction 24 hours after first bid Ing : Mhaiii34
  18. Buy Dragonite , Bisharp and Volcarona
  19. 1 point
    @Locuraa is the winner of the auction, congrats. pm me in game or discord Gal1leo#0056
  20. I can't see the picture ^

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.