Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Pokemon Revolution Online

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
New Trade Zone
Trade Zone is now live
Use the new Trade Zone for auctions and instant-price trades so Pokemon and item offers are easy to find.
Open Trade Zone

Leaderboard

Popular Content

Showing content with the highest reputation on 09/02/25 in Posts

  1. 2 points
    Ends 48 hrs of starting bid S.O 800k Min Bid: 200k ACCEPTED PAYMENTS: Pokedollars Reroll Ticket (500k ea) Nature Reroll (250k ea) No Insta Good luck All!
  2. S.O 25M min bid 500k insta 100m 48h after first bid gl
  3. Good day @Asrahan I see, you should no longer need to interact with those computers as the quest is now complete an you are able to successfully teleport. With the topic of this thread now being resolved, I will be locking this thread. Thank you for reaching out and if you have any further questions or concerns do not hesitate to reach out. Regards, Bitterblade
  4. I'll buy all gems + both shiny stone
  5. @Tkl070701 You won the Aegislash for 4.2m congrats. Feel free to pm me in game or on disord to pick it up.
  6. 1 point
    I totally disagree about having short or very short time to move,it will ruin the PvP experience,it's competitive and with Chests Rewards now even more,so we all need time to think about the best move to do,not only for the current turn but also for the others,in a battle,some turns will be quick,some will be half-quick,some will be in the middle and some will be slow. We never know what's happening on opposite player's side : Googling Something Important Quickly - Calcing - Checking Type Tables - Lagging - Connexion Starting To Go Off And Finally Gets Back In - ... 99% of players are assuming that an opposite player is automatically Time Stalling when a turn is slow or kinda slow,that's stupid and not the truth most of the time.
  7. 1 point
    I write I bit... 80k, I see that post
  8. 1 point
    70k for 3 rd
  9. 1 point
    110 15 speed
  10. 1 point
    s.o 200k min raise 50k no insta 8 hour auction after s.o is met.
  11. Good day @Chezterb who speaks on behalf of @Asrahan I apologize for the delayed response but wanted to reach out to see if this issue has been resolved. I look forward to your response. Regards, Bitterblade
  12. Hello @Nell1el @Vadel, The trade has been forced. Additionally, @Nell1el, once an auction is finished, please announce the winner. Anyways, I hope you both have a great week! Best Regards, Tandemaus
  13. Why do you say "-1" and then "names should not dictate how you play"... that's the whole point of being anonymous... so that should be a +1...
  14. i reportet do admins so lets wait for the respond what they say . i just send u the rules where u can se that the creator need to bring it . and u writet it in informations Important Reminders: This is a Cross Server auction. You may bid from any server, and I will transfer to your preferred server upon winning. i just send u the rules where u can se that the creator need to bring it . [Forums and In-Game] General Trade Rules. - PRO Rules - Pokemon Revolution Online chek the cros server rules number 3 .. When a trade agreement is made concerning players from different servers, the responsibility of transferring lies with the thread creator. all the best Kingks
  15. Hey there @Escudo777, I apologize for the delayed response. You are within the reward percentage. Have you spoke with the Mysterious Cultist in Vermilion City to receive your reward from the Word Quest? If you have general questions regarding World Quests, you can visit the PRO Wiki regarding the WQ If you have spoken with the cultist and are still having further issues, take screen shots of what the cultist tells you and reply with the dialog. I look forward to hearing of your progress. -Hazegeek

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.