New Trade Zone
Trade Zone is now live
Use the new Trade Zone for auctions and instant-price trades so Pokemon and item offers are easy to find.
Everything posted by Mysticwind
-
About Darkrai pokemon quest.
What you have to do to reset your quest is fighting Horon in top of Necropolis (Dark Valley)
-
Clone pokemon bug
You can try to buy it from others players. And something you can do is doing darkrai quest in a alt account and dont fail. Sadly Clone pokemon was a 2017 things and if you were not playing the game, there is no way to get it for the moment.
-
Summer event 2020 (Volcanion Quest + Cyan Fire Wings)
Yes but with same IVs/nature, it will not change.
-
i want to ask a quesion
You can only sell rare candy to players by using trade chat. You can use /t wts rare Candy [X]K each. They mainly sell for around 7k or 8k.
- Juicybois RECRUITMENT! (silver)
-
HALLOWEEN EVENT 2025 | DARKRAI QUEST
Did you die 3 times during your run?
-
auction metagross and ferroseed (not bundle)
350k meta
-
A 2v2 PvP
Already in dev-to-do-list. https://pokemonrevolution.net/forum/topic/159019-dev-to-do-list/ Double battles //Battle together with your friends and against your enemies within and outside the story!
-
I Cant Download The Pro
Try to download 32 bits client And allow PRO in your antivirus.
-
A Question about Essence Cultist Npc Asking "Rare Pokemon From This Island" for the Dark Star forms Quest
Yes, it will not count it has to be catch on Phantasm Island and you dont have to submit form, you can submit normal pokemon with good ivs.
- closed
-
Issue with random
First of all, thanks for new random set and it's give fresh air to game and it's so cool and big shoutout to both DEV and artists for the amazing art! But I want to talk the current most problematic pokemon in my opinion in random which is : Arceus Every 2 games or 3 games, I always get a Arceus in my team (not joking) but I just feel like the pokemon is too good for random (you have over 3 different set) Z-Moves of your type/Calm Mind Arceus with a Plate, Sword dance or even mixed sometimes. I know a lot of you will say "it's random and pokemon is decided before game" but dont feel weird that since the new update, arceus is more common?
-
Can be closed
250k 31x3
-
Can be closed
220k 31x3
-
Can be closed
180k 31*3
-
Remove some of my Multiplayer BCC reward.
I picked top 1 reward 2 times in row by mistake. Server: Silver IGN: MysticWind Thanks in advance!
-
Speed doesn't get passed with Baton pass, PVE
If you wonder why you didnt outspeed is because Avalanche is lowest priority, it will always attack in last. Baton pass work fine with speed.
-
Intgmng's Outlet Mall - OPEN
Buy Anemone Flower and Blue Kimono
-
Trade Done. Can be closed
4. 120k
- Count to 1,000,000
-
Remove the announcement for forms in tradechat
+1 for trade chat.
-
SUGGESTION ON SEARCH FILTERS
+1, tags only for pc will be nice I would love to rename my boxes "PvP/Pve/Boss etc.."
-
what's going on with PRO?
The worst year he said As PvP, ladder got higher and motivated people to get top 25 all the season for the chest/top 25 at the end of season for a chroma+pvp chest+PvP coins. As a PvE side, there is a lot of thing that raise boss battle (few pokemon that sell for high price like Ralts/Alomomola/Rotom etc...) Rework of a lot of daillies like celadon/Solaceon. Forms is something you can dislike or enjoy but if you dont like forms, just ignore them, not like they give a advantage in PvP/PvE. I used to be a PvP player 12/12 months but I was happy for Hunters that they get something to hunt outside of shinies. I played every MMO and outside of forms, there is no points in playing others cuz I dislike shiny hunting as a whole.
-
Encounter Message
-1, just ignore these people, you should not care about people who just give bad vibes in All Chat.
-
Closed - Epic Hippopotas, Clefairy, Teddiursa, Slowpoke
400k Slowpoke
