Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Pokemon Revolution Online

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
New Trade Zone
Trade Zone is now live
Use the new Trade Zone for auctions and instant-price trades so Pokemon and item offers are easy to find.
Open Trade Zone

Kboww

Registered User
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Kboww

  1. I personally think that being able to add an insta later during an auction is unfair to people who are bidding on a long auction that aren't able to look at an auction because of work, sleep ect. If there was a rule saying that an insta has to be added at the beginning of an auction it would put everyone bidding in a fair race. It's unfair when someone adds an insta 2 days into an auction and someone pays the insta within a minute of it being added without any of the other bidders even knowing what the insta even is
  2. +1 putting hours and hours into a hunt just to end up with a bad nature zoroark or goodra kinda gets depressing after it happens over and over and over.
  3. +1 this would be very nice if added
  4. I understand what you mean. You are saying they should stop taking pvp suggestions from pve players who don't pvp and I agree 100% because the pvp meta should not be changed by people who don't even play it or people who used to play it and don't anymore. But the legend requirements kinda make sense to me in my opinion because at the end of the day it is an mmo and there has to be something to work toward
  5. Not everyone plays this game to hunt there are a ton of people who only play for pvp
  6. -1 old players who have been playing pro for 3+ years have been waiting for megas ever since they announced it back then so making it ot isnt too fair for the players who have bought mons long ago specific for megas
  7. I feel like giratina wings are the only thing that older players have that is unique for being a long time player but I agree about the other wings
  8. +1 as a member of a top 3 guild I see first hand that the guild island is barely even used so there might as well be some kind of way for people who actually want to use it get in. I also agree with the point of just giving top 3 a special area because there is already alot of areas only being used by less than 10% of all the top 3 guilds anyways
  9. Stoutland
  10. I bought a safari pass for 50k then went to the counter where the ev guy is and tried to get in and he told me I have to pay 50k for another pass. The guards up top are also moved letting me go into the regular safari for free so it's only the ev thats broken
  11. Username-kboww Server-gold Country- usa gmt-5
  12. How much is the shiny electrode?
  13. Start
  14. I seen in the recent update logs that there was a bunch of new hair styles added and I went to buy a magic mirror for my alt to see them and change my hair but I didn't see any of them. Is this a bug or was it not added into the magic mirror choices?

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.