Poll: Legendary nature rerolls and Birth Island

Eaty

• Developer

Hello, I want your opinion about two things I want to change.

1. Legendary nature rerolls let you choose the nature you want.
    • Price might be adjusted.
    • This also helps to play legendaries with different sets.

[*]Birth Island only lets you encounter legendaries you didn't catch yet.

• You are not able to catch the legendary in the story anymore if you caught it on Birth Island.

Please use following format:

IGN:
Playtime:
PVP rating:
Vote for Nature Reroll Ticket: Yes/No
Reason:
Vote for Birth Island: Yes/No
Reason:

• Like 18

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

IGN: PreHax

Playtime: 4111 hours

PVP rating: 1, haven't PVP much lately however reached a few times Top25

Vote for Nature Reroll Ticket: Yes

Reason: They are already hard to get and letting us choose natures would be a great addition however do not even consider changing the IVs aspect please. The nature stuff is fine by me.

Vote for Birth Island: Yes

Reason: I want more Legendaries that I do not own yet.

• Like 5

• random number generation

An acronym for "random number generator" or "random number generation", it refers to the process by which computers generate apparently random numbers, essentially the computer equivalent of 'chance'.

Ign: Fjabio

Playtime: around 2070h

Pvprating: 97

vote for nature reroll ticket: no

If u can change the nature specificly the legendaries will be used in pvp more and more and newbies with less money could loose their interest in pvp when veterans have epic/godly legendaries.

I would vote for yes if its only available for a high amount of money or a lot of coins.

Vote for birth island: yes

There are many people who lost their legendaries during a server crash or mainentrance so they have the chance to recatch them and people missed the event legis (darkrai, regiice) so they have the chance to catch them as well

• Like 3

IGN: theakalli

Playtime: 1800hours

PVP rating: 450 atm,made ladder 8 times,won 2 ladder tournament

Reason: We all know the current system is a waste of money.Getting the same natures/neutral natures is pretty dumb and that should be changed.You waste alot of money if you didn't synch your legendary right and it shouldn't be this way.At the moment,you pretty much get punished for being unlucky.If we could choose the nature,we could play different sets,more surprise factor,and less frustration.Also it doesn't have the be the nature you want,you could choose the bonus stat you desire and then get a chance to get every nature that boosts the stat.

Reason: If we can reroll to the nature we want,I dont think having twice the same legendaries is needed.But on another note,remove the "pseudo legends" from there.Nobody wants to spend pvp coins for a goodra.

Edited by TheAkalli
  • Like 9

Married to Shaymin

hQm6q6C.png

IGN acorn177

Playtime: almost 400hours

Pvp rating: 178

Vote for nature reroll: Yes

Reason: I just see alot of people buy nature reroll and get nuetral nature's and I feel that would be frustrating. Luckily my legends have synced.

Reason: I feel like not being able to access some legends, like heatran and latios, really discourages some new pvpers like me. I've played alot of competitive and these Pokemon are really viable in the meta. So I feel like grinding pvp for a ticket to birth island is our way of grinding instead of catching them all. I believe that it is extremely fair as long as you can't get duplicate legendaries.

IGN: NamelessHero27

Playtime: over 4k hours

PVP rating: 1

Reason: Because current system is just wrong. New reroll may be expensive? Yes, but you pay for something sure. Totally worth it, I hope this happens really soon.

Reason: Same as before, I hope this happens soon. To change your old legendary you have rerolls, let us catch others. 100% good change.

• Like 1

IGN: envymeister

Playtime: 2126 hours

PVP rating: 316

Reason: I think like this we can have more easily our legendaries, they are unique, so i dont see that this will be unfair. and its way better paying lets say 1m for 1 reroll and get it done, than 1m and prolly reroll it to the same nature as the first try.

Reason: Legendary is meant to be unique, each account can only have 1 legend each

image.png.20003f8f638525f195519655e118e2e0.png

IGN: GoreGasmic

Playtime: 1000k+

PVP rating: 39, upto around 200ish

Vote for Nature Reroll Ticket: Yes .

Reason :Simply put its to hard to get the desired nature. rerolled my heatran 12 times now. havent got a usable nature once.

Vote for Birth Island: No

Reason: i think doubling up would allow for more movepool and team builds.

IGN: Kibitz

Playtime: 2004 Hours 9 mins

PVP rating: 22

Reason: Because wasting money on rerolls that are random would potentially just be a disadvantage, so it will be better to get rerolls that actually give you a chance to get what you want

Vote for Birth Island: No

Reason: Because then Newbies are able to get any legendary they want. Unless you introduce requirements for access to the island then i will say Yes.

cqjN0su.gif

Kibitz the Whale

My Youtube Channel : https://www.youtube.com/c/Kibitz

My Twitch Channel : Twitch.tv/xkibitz

XfRMr90.gif

IGN: Eltyyy

Playtime: 1750h

PVP rating: 500+

Reason: There are too many natures its insanely hard for even older players to have enough cash to spend on rerolling a legendary till they get one they want, especially with there being a possibility of getting same nature or one that u already rerolled, so for newer players once their sync on a legendary pokemon fails its impossible to get right nature for a few months unless they happen to get lucky with it.

Vote for Birth Island: Neutral

Reason: Im fine with both, i like the concept of the birth island but it costing as much as it does and having such a high rate of encountering pokes that are not even legendary or some not even any good at all just seems bad to me so i most likely wont be going to that place anyways, so im neutral on this but i could see the benefit of only getting legends that u dont already own.