Possible ladder reward change

Eaty

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Place 1-3 get 500 PvP Coins.

• Place 4-25 get 400 (-3 PvP Coins for each place, 334 lowest possible) PvP Coins.

I don't like that the difference between the reward for 3rd and 4th is 100 PvP coins when you already have reduced the overall rewards from 700 PvP coins (even though being -5 for each position , ladder players got more than what most players will get from this new system).

I like the Champion island idea, hope it gets implemented soon.

ezgif-7-343dbc236acb.png

What About Other Than Top 25 in Ladder They Also Try hard in season Time But At The End They Getting Empty Hand Only... Why Don't u Add Some Rewards Via Rating Base

Suppose If 400 - 500 Rating 100 Pvp coins

300 - 400 Rating 75Pvp Coins

200 - 300 Rating 50 pvp coins

100- 200 rating 25 pvp coins

0 - 100 Rating 5 Pvp coin

With Those Pvp Some random Rewards like Blk Ms, Ms,Mini Ms,cc or some game currency... If give rewards via rating Everyone Will Satisfy and Not only That... Decrease The Items cost in Pvp shop Many more And Tqs....

• Like 2

I see a contradiction there

top guilds are always pvp-guild, especially 1st guild

members use their time to play pvp to keep their rank

these guilds also hunt for good pvp players to ask them to join

do they farm much? I doubt that

even though there are few members do farm,

but the ratio must be low compared to other guild because of the nature of itself

that's why they can keep high rank in pvp

therefore, it is not reasonable to let them to design the spawns in island

If you allow only 1st guild to go to champion island, it will be always the same guild and it will only widen the gap between 1st and 2nd guild in ladder, some people will maybe leave their friends just to have access to this thing, and there will be more boosting for sure, if u really want a competitive ladder between guilds you have to allow at least 3 guilds , and maybe allow 5 to the hall of fame boss and im pretty much agree with hahahaka, 1st guild on pvp is not the guild who farms more i guess , especially if they have to pvp more with all this.

• Like 2

Like the "User with the best win-ratio on ladder gets additional 100 PvP Coins" A player could just win there first game and never play and it would be 100%, im guessing the player with the most wins with the best ratio would be obvious (ie player who wins 2 and loses 0 beats a guy who wins 1 and loses 0).

Its on ladder only, so 1-0 win, will never reach ladder ^^

image.png.20003f8f638525f195519655e118e2e0.png