Revert repel trick

Bash

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We would like to thanks everyone for having given their feedback on the recent change. We heard your opinions and we will discuss it within the staff team.

Please, be patient in the while that we discuss it and take a decision about it. We will inform you as soon as possible.

Have a wonderful day !

Hey,

any outcome yet?

Of course I'm talking to myself, sometimes I have to talk with an intelligent person.

rsz_62121-spirited-away-spirited-away-wallpaper.jpg.22bf8ec0e46dcc230985953ff28f41ce.jpg

Picture

TP4L

100% agree new not everything must be close to the original. These are my synchs i have spent a full day lvling and now i have to catch them all over again if i want to repel anything. Like some people if it ain't broken don't fix it.

[ATTACH type=full" alt="synch.png]129129[/ATTACH]

+1

• 1 month later...

Came back to play for the Easter Event, wanted to repel for pawniard so I spent around 40 super repels wondering why I haven't got a poke yet so I gave up and then I found out this is why.

This is probably the worst update ever. Why even bother? if it isn't broken don't fix it!

Came back to play for the Easter Event, wanted to repel for pawniard so I spent around 40 super repels wondering why I haven't got a poke yet so I gave up and then I found out this is why.

This is probably the worst update ever. Why even bother? if it isn't broken don't fix it!

Hey, this change was already reverted. It didn't affect the number of pokemon's you'd encounter by using the repel trick but your ability to synchronize them using a random pokemon of the right level. Consequently, this was just bad luck on your part

Hey, this change was already reverted. It didn't affect the number of pokemon's you'd encounter by using the repel trick but your ability to synchronize them using a random pokemon of the right level. Consequently, this was just bad luck on your part

I know what the repel trick update was for. And I was already told thank you.

I must agree, I just started playing PRO this year and I almost dropped the game twice because of this feature, because the sync has to be in the same range of level of the pokemon hunted, and most of the times the sync faints because there are more pokemons in the same area that spawn with the same level that I try to run away from but fail because of the level of the sync.

And there are different spawns with different levels so I must keep hundreads of syncs just to repel trick one pokemon and keep switching between the sync and another pokemon just to avoid the sync fainting which wastes all the little time I play the game....pointless.