Revert repel trick

Bash

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

First i don't even understand why they changed how it was before. What's the point of changing or making things harder and more complicated. On a game like pro where managing your pc is already annoying there is no point about asking people to have a sync of every levels for the pokes you wanna farm.

It has been too long since this game is not really rewarding people farming pokemons instead of people farming money or just abusing the trade to get richer and buy wathever they want. We don't need this change and that'd be great to reverse it.

May we just use our time to play at the game, farm and pvp as much as we want instead of wasting it to farm the sync? This isn't the funniest part of the gameplay and not something you want us to focus on i guess.

Also people will a lot of hours will just need a 2nd account just to keep all they sync at this point, there's no reason to do that

Edited by malltesers
  • Like 6

Hello everyone,

i'm used to farm a lot on PRO, more than 5k hours in 2 years, not bad... What's bad is that now every repel trick means to farm firstly an abra with teleport (i know taunt/shadow tag,.. but still boring), then pay the repels, which isn't low cost as every one knows. So now for a gible ha, you have to get your abra/natu lvl 25, your black medaillon, repels, balls, 15k to visit the moon with elgyem, and pray the lord to get the poke t8. Knowing that all you ll have isn't sellable, and a "good" one will be sold for 200k, cc price is now 400k, I don't have any tentation to go farm it, I'll just buy it one day... Nobody will keep farming with repel tricks. I spend something like 2m a week on repels, I'll probably saave money thanks to this modif', but this can lead to many leaves...

happy to play PRO, plz don't change it now

pura vida

Edited by overskiled
  • Like 5

+1 since none even does repel trick on OGs >.< xD...maybe for that reason as well....none wants to have many synchs in their box....plus since we cant place our pokemon in boxes as we want its gonna be a mess....

spacer.png

-1 sync with good level for repel trick allow u to use trace ability in second and win a lot of time when ur farming

and u talking about lose time for catch sync with good level there is a lot of spawn of natu /abra low tier for every level

mtsilver 37-40

ruin of alph 18+

route 203 4+

and moreover u said losing time when u up box of alakazam lvl 100 (that was the worse waste of time for no reason )

i farming repel trick with sync at the level of repel trick since i farming and tbh that take u 15 mn max to catch a natu put him at the level u want for farming a long time in repel, ur reaction is like we cant sync in repel anymore wake up plz

• Like 2

The Pinklax Shop