Revert repel trick

Bash

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Honestly i don't get this change at all. I mean, there are faster and better ways for both community and staff if u wanna wanna kill this game. Just put breeding in or allow to lock iv when reroll :) game will still be dead after a while but with more fun for us

+1 also, but I've talked to walross about this and he isn't wrong about how it isn't much more effort to get a sync of the right level and then we'd be following the official games. So although frustrating, I understand the change. It should have been like this to begin with though, not have it easier and then randomly decide to change it.

The quality of life in a game should get better and not worse. This was an accepted part of PRO as is. I say leave it how it was before since we already don't have access to chains etc. At least until some of these other unique forms of hunting can be added to help with quality of ife.

• Administrator

We would like to thanks everyone for having given their feedback on the recent change. We heard your opinions and we will discuss it within the staff team.

Please, be patient in the while that we discuss it and take a decision about it. We will inform you as soon as possible.

Have a wonderful day !

• Like 5

image.gif

Please do not contact staff members for private support

Share your questions on the forums as they could be useful to others