Suggestions about REPORTER QUEST.

Togepoke

Do you agree with my suggestions ?  

69 members have voted

1. 1. Do you agree with my suggestions ?

Hello gamers, I hope you are fine. :CharYay:

Let's get straight to the point :

In my opinion being able to do the REPORTER QUEST on 8 accounts ( 4 characters on each serveur ) every week makes accessibility to the reroll ticket much too easy.

Remind that you have 1/3 chance of having a reroll ticket per week, and this possibility can be multiplied by 8.

And that's where the problem is,

This created and continues to amplify an imbalance between the players with 1/2 accounts and those with 8 characters who on top of that have a strong impact on the economy and equity in the game.

MY SUGGESTIONS:

1- The reroll obtained on the reporter should be a non-exchangeable reroll.

2- Find a solution to authorize only 1 account by ip to make REPORTER QUEST.

3- Increase the prerequisites (number of hours, dex entry ...).

4- Lower the price of the reroll ticket obtainable with the PVE / PVP coins.

WHY IM DOING THIS TOPIC:

i noticed lots of players had AFK accounts in Solaceon town pokecenter, which in 5min per day earns millions a week ( with reroll tickets and other rewards ).

Meanwhile some players spend a lot of time at PVP ranked to hope for the chance to finish in the top 25 in order to earn 4/5 rerolls tickets per month.

thanks for taking the time to read this topic,

I hope you find my solutions suitable, feel free to express your opinion in comment or with the vote available above.

I hope to see constructive opinions from you and that you will respect those of others. :GalladeDab:

Edited by Togepoke
  • Like 12

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Wait, who would take the time to complete the story twice on 4 accounts? That's insane!

Oh wait that's me

In all seriousnesses, this probably is an issue, and I +1 the suggestion, I just feel it insane that some people would beat story 8 times just to get these nonstop.

Edited post, thanks to Hawluchaa, I didn't realise xd

Edited by Bhimoso
  • Like 3

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCxydK7CUEwL47Ym7hIkMbSA <- Youtube channel with guides!

https://pokemonrevolution.net/forum/forum/13-game-guide/ <- Check my game guides (and other's guides) here!

To prevent those who will answer by "you can do the same". ( i know some players only have this answer in the mouth )

The purpose of this topics is also to know if the majority of players and mods find that normal that players who uses 8 characters or even 4+ are able to farm rerolls tickets in 5 minutes per day.

I totally agree with the post I find it abused,

And I would like those who have a negative opinion on this subject to explain to us with arguments why we should not accept the suggestion.

:PixiuKnife:

Edited by MaitrePoulpe
  • Like 1