Staffview command

5tryker

Would you like to understand why the staff removed the '' staffview '' command?

And I come to strongly suggest and ask them to return the command, because today, the way it is, harms those who play with large monitors.

And let's face it, the game looks so much better with staffview!

Ass1.png

The explanation given was that the staff had to work harder on all the maps and such because the players could see all of it at once, it meant that they had to fill in everything and couldn't leave anything open for what the players could see.

Just a general point to that, it's also called "STAFFview" not "PLAYERview"

• Like 5

582664592_SignaturePRO.gif.70cdafd9bdecee8b3cbad20ae1fcc93a.gif

The explanation given was that the staff had to work harder on all the maps and such because the players could see all of it at once, it meant that they had to fill in everything and couldn't leave anything open for what the players could see.

Just a general point to that, it's also called "STAFFview" not "PLAYERview"

First of all, you are not talking to children, the name of the command is very clear and does not need to be explained.

However, if it weren't to be open to players, it wouldn't have stayed that long.

The most important point is that it is a command that can be adjusted to not give so much visibility, and today, as many people use monitors from 27 to 32 inches, the lack of a larger zoom, impairs and greatly impairs the visual quality of the game , leaving something much more pixelated than it should be.

Ass1.png

I like to say that people who used staff view didn't use it to admire the Visuals of the highly detailed pixel art that Pro does so well. People used it to get an advantage when moving though large maps, as so not to get lost. Not Inherently a bad thing but Staff meant for it to be used to Mapping purposes, not used for players to abuse. The staffview band aid was going to be ripped off sooner than later.

• Like 1

20210516_215416.gif.0f5637474a7259a9f90d53025e5a8a7b.gif

I like to say that people who used staff view didn't use it to admire the Visuals of the highly detailed pixel art that Pro does so well. People used it to get an advantage when moving though large maps, as so not to get lost. Not Inherently a bad thing but Staff meant for it to be used to Mapping purposes, not used for players to abuse. The staffview band aid was going to be ripped off sooner than later.

I don't know on what screen you're playing but as OP said there's no "highly detailed pixel art" on a 27"+ monitor. There's nothing to admire except big pixelated tiles.

Obviously a +1 although there's no hope at this point, it's definitely in the "will-never-happen" box alongside a new PC.

Yes, I understand.

However, the zoom of the remote can be adjusted to a level that does not give such advantages.

In fact, I wouldn't need to go back with the command, but rather adjust the zoom option to increase the visualization a little more, I think that would be enough for larger monitors.

Ass1.png

I dont even want staffview back but just the option to zoom out a tiny bit more i played on staffview 2 for years so it feels pretty bad at the moment but can understand why they removed it as it was abit op being able to zoom out any further than that.

The most important point is that it is a command that can be adjusted to not give so much visibility, and today, as many people use monitors from 27 to 32 inches, the lack of a larger zoom, impairs and greatly impairs the visual quality of the game , leaving something much more pixelated than it should be.

i play on a 24" laptop and a 27" and 34" monitor and i can get the same quality no matter what, you can always adjust the zoom in, and the pixel scale, it makes it the same. I don't understand what "impairment" you have, it makes the game fair for everyone.

582664592_SignaturePRO.gif.70cdafd9bdecee8b3cbad20ae1fcc93a.gif

i play on a 24" laptop and a 27" and 34" monitor and i can get the same quality no matter what, you can always adjust the zoom in, and the pixel scale, it makes it the same. I don't understand what "impairment" you have, it makes the game fair for everyone.

Funny that several players came here and commented on the increase in pixelation with larger monitors, only your monitor is special. Congratulations.

Follow the suggestion.

Ass1.png