Ban ASH GRENINJA in pvp

Speedy

2 minutes ago, Eric66 said:

You call this trash meta healthy and balanced? Please tell me more. Stall and rain isnt healthy, specially not since those 2 teams are the meta for years now. Go and get a new excuse for banning this poke. In gen7, theres nothing but toxapex that checks it, nothing else, so I dont see your point. Tapus can check it too obviously, but we not gonna get them (atleast for now). And we have got every single other Ash-Greninja check in the game currently, so go ahead, get one more excuse for this one too. 

you are literally saying stall isnt healthy then in the same post say that toxapex is a check for it lol... make up your mind do you want people to use stall to beat gren or do you want a healthy meta???? 

• Haha 1
Untitled-05-09-2022-12-43-05-2.png.79a929dd72157cb9683de4c02e781e4f.pnghxjr2a.png

Lol, no wonder you want to ban it, you are just reading, but never learnt to understand what you read. Stall is bad, trash, 0 brain team that anyone can play. Read again what I wrote, but I write it down again just for you to understand it. IN gen7, toxapex and the tapus are the only check, upto that gen we have EVERY OTHER CHECK for it. And as I said, we not gonna get the TAPUS for now. Toxapex will totally kill this already bad pvp system, never said we should get it. 

Ya know i see a lot of people flaming stall here for some reason. When ashe-greninja excell at killing offense, esp hyper offense. So basically if i can explain it so people can stop misunderstand. This mon is rly rly good at killing teams with out dedicated checks such as (chansey...and poliwrath?). Its rly easy for ashe-gren to click stuffs and just kills. You guys say that pre-battle bond its weak, well guess where its easy to get kills? h.o team members. ----> Which means offense and esp h.o will suffer. Which are the stuffs that actually try to break stall. So all you stall haters here defending ashe-gren, you guys are actually defending the very stuffs that are activly hunting stall-breakers . Ironic xD. This is literly a "why-do-you-hit-yourself" thing.

If anything stall players would be the one who suffers the least, because guess what team comp benefit the most from chansey? stall.....XD.

I know , i know. For some of you after reading this your mental will explode with this new revelation. Praise me im here to save pvp once again from all you sinners.

Edited by EvilProtagonist
  • Like 8

6 minutes ago, EvilProtagonist said:

Ya know i see a lot of people flaming stall here for some reason. When ashe-greninja excell at killing offense, esp hyper offense. So basically if i can explain it so people can stop misunderstand. This mon is rly rly good at killing teams with out dedicated checks such as (chansey...and poliwrath?). Its rly easy for ashe-gren to click stuffs and just kills. You guys say that pre-battle bond its weak, well guess where its easy to get kills? h.o team members. ----> Which means offense and esp h.o will suffer. Which are the stuffs that actually try to break stall. So all you stall haters here defending ashe-gren, you guys are actually defending the very stuffs that are activly hunting stall-breakers . Ironic xD. This is literly a "why-do-you-hit-yourself" thing.

If anything stall players would be the one who suffers the least, because guess what team comp benefit the most from chansey? stall.....XD.

I know , i know. For some of you after reading this your mental will explode with this new revelation. Praise me im here to save pvp once again from all you sinners.

Thank you for explaining this to them. I didn't think it was that hard to understand that not banning ash-gren hurts h.o. and balance players, aka the players who are complaining about others wanting it banned, more than it hurts stall players. Let's just ban t-wave clef instead, that's the real demon xd.

• Like 4

13 minutes ago, EvilProtagonist said:

The problem with that is many ppl using stall, regardless Ash-Greninja or h. o. teams. 

5 minutes ago, Eric66 said:

The problem with that is many ppl using stall, regardless Ash-Greninja or h. o. teams. 

i mean thats a whole another topic. Im here for the ash-gren arguments. So i rly dont see the relevance of what you trying to bring to this topic <.<

Edited by EvilProtagonist
  • Like 3

1 minute ago, EvilProtagonist said:

i mean thats a whole another topic. Im here for the ash-gren arguments. So i rly dont see the relevance of what you trying to bring to this topic <.<

Well, what I want to reach is that obv not banning Ash-Greninja. Really useful poke i side ho teams too, while scarf pokes/weather a users can deal with it. Goodra actually laughs at it. Venusaur easily restore its own hp while killing it. Kingdra or any other ss poke kills it. Prio moves, like Bullet Punch most likely kills it. 

21 minutes ago, EvilProtagonist said: