[Feedback - Megathread] Valentine Event 2021 ❤

Shinohara

• Administrator
4 minutes ago, Ssolo said:

Worst event ever, server crashing makes me quit the game this seasson, trash rewards at all nothing to do.

• Enjoyment : Boring honestly, its a pain to be forced to do a quest that i don´t want to tdo
  • Quest Difficulty: Don´t know , cause i really didn´t do it
  • Story/Lore perspective: Not interested in these things, i just avoid the quest cause is pain.
  • Effort/Reward Ratio: As i mentioned before, im not really interesting in the rewards, for me is a waste of time trying to completes those quest, i would like to avoid almost every part of the quest, so i can hunting and no more.

Honestly, with all the respect, this is a post that totally lack of any sense and is everything but not productive.

We do never force anyone to play the game itself and neither a specific side-quest (like it can be the one of an event). Everyone in the game is free to perform any action they want and prefer in order to have fun, as long as rules are followed.

It is true that sometimes the event maps can offer:

• Different Pokemon that can have an event form are usually cluttered on the event maps
  • On event maps, you can usually go for more than one Pokemon since they share the same sync

However that's exactly a benefit of the event itself as the maps where those "benefits" can be obtained are indeed part of the event itself and would be wrong to make players being able to jump directly to the spawn area skipping basically everything (100%) else.

Those are benefit of the Valentine/Xmas/Easter/etc Event and are available only in those periods. You are free to complete the event to access those benefits or just not participate since the event forms are obtainable even outside of the event maps (e.g if there is Valentine Bagon, all the maps Bagon can spawn in will have a chance to spawn that form).

There are events where the spawns have a lower tier than other maps and you can also access them free like the current Free Safari Event where you can find special themed Pokemon, that's however another thing as that's a hunting-event where the only thing you do is hunting and that's the main topic of the event, contrary to a Valentine/Xmas/etc event.

• Like 5

image.gif

Please do not contact staff members for private support

Share your questions on the forums as they could be useful to others

I didnt even start the event because the rewards dont really have any use for me.

I did the one part last year. You can archive a Bow as cosmetic which is boring for me personaly and you get a Salamencite wich is totally useless for PvP and also not good for PvE.
Hunting is ok, but with the current server stability...

I wished some rewards which have some use.
Else I really enjoyed the furry storyline from tellings.

• Like 1

Of course I'm talking to myself, sometimes I have to talk with an intelligent person.

rsz_62121-spirited-away-spirited-away-wallpaper.jpg.22bf8ec0e46dcc230985953ff28f41ce.jpg

Picture

TP4L

Enjoyment :

I like event very much . The most likely was salamance mega stone quest .

but some thing I didn,t like 1st - the daily event boss because his demand I didn,t know . I didn,t know about simple love 💕 or other . That thing very worst . 

the event pokemon very beautiful likely and in last event very much enjoyed and happily.

• Like 1

image_2023-09-12_023142395(3).jpg.05950e115ef2ee8918ff89f9a6e0cc73.jpg

• Enjoyment : 8/10 (because I found some good event pokemon while farming)
  • Quest Difficulty : 7/10 (Wasn't too hard)
  • Story/Lore perspective : 7/10 (Because Drifloon is my favorite pokemon it was kinda nice but I was disapointed when I see what drifloon NPC does)
  • Effort/Reward Ratio : 1/10 (About part 2 of this year Salamencite is no use to me and same for the bow)
Edited by Godzer
  • Like 1

too complicated i couldve never finished anything without a guide and theres 0 fun doing things with a guide ( i had to do the quest for last year too which took most of the time ) the reward from last year quest was a joke ( event clefable .. which is probably my most hated poke after chansey togekiss) but a mega stone is nice to have.  the npcs and storys were cool and maps were amazing but overall i wouldnt have known what to do if i wouldnt have seen that guide like there were no hints at all iirc that bothered me

• Like 1

finn.gif.d450244a79435b8983a25a5b72cff0b1.gif                 Youtube Channel xD                 cruci.gif.0344cffa73dea39fea2bd65a11f291ef.gif  

Quest was fun to do and 1of the easiest quest so far I have seen .but hunting valantine Pokemon after 2 days I give up .just got 1 Nido and it's not worth hunting.

I hope in the future events hunting will be sone what understandable.

But  reward make me more than happy keep doing good work. 😉

• Like 2

I love PRO, but I have a very negative opinion about this events:

Its too much. Every month, there is some kind of event. Its too much. The player base is dropping and dropping and old players won't come back for the 10.000 valentines event, the 5.000 halloween event or the 8.000 easter event. I like the summer event and the christmas event and thats enough in my opinion. Its logic, that there is is no time to develop a new region like Astrella, if there is an event like every month. Its not possible. Thats a current critical mistake in my opinion.

I love PRO, but with so many events I don't see the possibility for the game to move on to the next level. And lets be real: The next Level would be a new region with maybe the next gen of pokemon.

So yes, the events are cool, but with so many of them, the game can't evolve to the next level, because at the end of one event, there is the next one already at the horizon. No time to work on bigger things.

And that makes me very sad...

Best Regards,

Blubb340

• Like 3