Disable is bugged

Abhishek123123

I was fighting Boss Officer Shamac in hard mode with Mega Banette but against Swellow my disable suddenly started to fail which is weird as disable's accuracy is 100% from Gen 5 onwards. This had also happened against Pumpkin King yesterday but I couldn't take the screenshot. Here is a screenshot of the battle log: 

image.png.491dcdb33ed2707ea2987549d07a4c2a.png

Please fix this bug.

Hi there @Abhishek123123

Apologies for the delay and inconvenience. The issue is already known by developers but unfortunately will most likely not be corrected until the bosses get a proper AI to work with. I hope you understand, we thank you for reporting nevertheless. 

Have a splendid day! 

Hao Asakura 2021 GIF - Hao Asakura 2021 Shaman King - Discover & Share GIFs

General Support  Report Center  Discipline appeals • Rules 

Please do not contact staff members for private support.

Share your questions on the forums, as they can be of use to others.

Unsolicited private messages will be sent to the moon.

it's easy to understand : when the pp of the move used byt the bot is at 0, the boss continues to use the move but disable fail.

It means you can't disable twice in a raw 5PP moves like sucker punch, draco meteor, ominus wind etc...

When you know that, it's easy to know when it will fail or not.

On 4/28/2021 at 9:36 PM, Igordhossegor said:

it's easy to understand : when the pp of the move used byt the bot is at 0, the boss continues to use the move but disable fail.

It means you can't disable twice in a raw 5PP moves like sucker punch, draco meteor, ominus wind etc...

When you know that, it's easy to know when it will fail or not.

It has failed a few times even upon using it for the first time against some pokemons, so they shouldnt have run out of pp yet (unless they start with 0). Any idea why that is the case?

On 5/2/2021 at 7:47 AM, Norex said:

You probably used it against a dark type then. The ability Prankster doesnt work against dark types, assuming you used Mega Banette with Disable.

Thanks a lot, i didnt think about prankster affecting it.