Petition to Unban Greninja from Ranked OU PvP

Iammeetdp

19 minutes ago, iammeetdp said:

"Opening Doors" Isnt that what Pokemon is about, teammates helping each other? Weavile clears way for mega Alakazam, Magnezone does the same for Mega Altaria. All I am trying to say is that these are not valid points for Ninja ban

22 minutes ago, iammeetdp said:

I believe you didn't read the post, neither the discussion.

I along with others here never stated how we love ninja, how we spent money on it ( I didnt anyway) , how we farmed ninja for hours, nor we asked for chansey or alomolola ban. Kindly go through it all for making a valid ban/ unban comment! 

The fact that you are using a petition to bring back Greninja is clearly because you ask for people to agree on non solid arguments (already mentioned by more experienced players than you) that’s why I mentioned the other arguments I read  many times before. You ask me to read all the topics but dude you should first since you can’t even remember that you mentioned that chansey alomomola should be banned. By the way, I don’t need a player like you to valid or invalid one of my comment 😂

0E02CDD4-7335-4561-947A-5DB7882BE6DC.jpeg

Edited by GDarch
  • Like 2

For a game without any form of toxicity.

Ign : GDarch

Discord : GDarch#5224

spacer.png

When you want to unban Greninja, you have to bring valid arguments. Especially when its already banned and you want to unban it.

So, how do you do that?

I can help you to tell you how to not do it.

Mega Metagross was kept unbanned for few reasons stated on discord! Let's compare Geninja with those reasons.

Are they compareable? If so, why?

1) It has yet to show signs of breaking metagame - I got no reason to believe that greninja is harmful for metagame, that thing is been around for 2 years! If it was harmful, shouldn't the metagame be dead by now

Maybe your statement is right, who knows?! I dont, because you just write it down without explanation. This is NOT an argument.

It has fair checks and counters

Which? You may be right, you may not be right. Who knows when you keep your knowledge as a secret?

It gets 2hko from moves it resist ( especilly since it requires - def/ sp.def nature because of mix run) It has to be run with life orb usally which just adds up to its fragility.

Show us.

3) It has 4 moveslot syndrome- Its getting real at these point. You really believe that metagross has these syndrome and not GRENINJA. Players who fear it is because it can run mix or at its best hp fire. Surf, Ice beam, hp Fire, Spikes, low kick, gunk shot, u turn, extrasensory,hp grass... WOW no 4 move syndrome at all. To add up , they said it could run 7-8 moves that it would like to run ( metagross) but is limited to 4, WHAT ABOUT NINJA THAN??? you think it can cover entire meta in its 4 moves?

As you probably already know some arguments about the 4 move syndrom, how can you abuse that when you see a Greninja in the opposing team? Because for Metagross it doesnt seem to be so hard *I heard*

4) It doesn't yet restrict teambuilding to an unhealthy extent- I dont even know what he wanna prove with these point.

Nice to know. Why tho?

5) It can be dealt with all major playstyles- whats the current meta, chansey? ferrothrom?? clefable??? Playstyle- Rain? Trickroom?? Balanced Teams??? Greninja can handle all of them alone? with 4 moves?? OK 🙂

Its again the "handle" question. Just explain how to deal with Greninja. How do you deal with it in a proper way.

1 hour ago, NogamEd said:

Let me show you a fun story 

Turn 1 

Reveal hidden contents

1663996945_gren1.png.b061a95282edc5ecec8e9e4f17a8ed6a.png

turn 2 

Reveal hidden contents

1411668700_gren2.png.2d6153f9b56afb66287aa69d8c553c57.png

turn 3 

Reveal hidden contents

1809008243_gren3.png.fe3bbfc7a33526258b37bbe59d297c6b.png

turn 4 

Reveal hidden contents

419428196_gren4.png.f0ee85f43ce160ef1379868931e10e97.png

WOW what a monster 

How does that prove anything? When I show you a screenshot where I kill a Mega Rayquaza with Ice Beam its also not op?

When I say "why?" or so,  it does not mean I disagree with you neccessarily, but if you have a point, you should argue in a right way.

You can do 1: Cry and write random stuff

or 2: Give arguments that staff has no other choice to unban it and has to apologize.

Dont get me wrong, there are also ppl who wanted Gren to be banned and didint bring the top explanation. But the current status is that Gren is banned, and we (Gren ban likers) dont have to bring the arguments atm. You have to

Edited by Bash
  • Like 3
  • Haha 2

Of course I'm talking to myself, sometimes I have to talk with an intelligent person.

rsz_62121-spirited-away-spirited-away-wallpaper.jpg.22bf8ec0e46dcc230985953ff28f41ce.jpg

Picture

TP4L

2 minutes ago, GDarch said:

The fact that you are using a petition to bring back Greninja is clearly because you ask for people to agree on non solid arguments (already mentioned by more experienced players than you) that’s why I mentioned the other arguments I read  many times before. You ask me to read all the topics but dude you should first since you can’t even remember that you mentioned that chansey alomomola should be banned. By the way, I don’t need a player like you to valid or invalid one of my comment 😂

0E02CDD4-7335-4561-947A-5DB7882BE6DC.jpeg

I would call you blind but I am not a toxic person and also you are probably not bcs you have been posting.

Dont you see the bracket next to their names, I am clearly just putting a point, not asking for there ban.

Hope you take these nicely, Thanks .

4 minutes ago, iammeetdp said:

I would call you blind but I am not a toxic person and also you are probably not bcs you have been posting.

Dont you see the bracket next to their names, I am clearly just putting a point, not asking for there ban.

Hope you take these nicely, Thanks .

😂😂😂 this can’t be funnier because I didn’t say that you asked for their bans but I said that you mentioned them as fallacious arguments 🤷‍♂️. There is no point to keep on talking here because you don’t even understand rhetoric.

For a game without any form of toxicity.

Ign : GDarch

Discord : GDarch#5224

spacer.png

3 minutes ago, Bash said:

When you want to unban Greninja, you have to bring valid arguments. Especially when its already banned and you want to unban it.

So, how do you do that?

I can help you to tell you how to not do it.

Are they compareable? If so, why?

So, Metagross is abusable because of the 4 move thingy, is Gren as well? Show us.

Maybe your statement is right, who knows?! I dont, because you just write it down without explanation. This is NOT an argument.

Which? You may be right, you may not be right. Who knows when you keep your knowledge as a secret?

Show us.

As you probably already know some arguments about the 4 move syndrom, how can you abuse that when you see a Greninja in the opposing team? Because for Metagross it doesnt seem to be so hard *I heard*

Nice to know. Why tho?

Its again the "handle" question. Just explain how to deal with Greninja. How do you deal with it in a proper way.

How does that prove anything? When I show you a screenshot where I kill a Mega Rayquaza with Ice Beam its also not op?

When I say "why?" or so,  it does not mean I disagree with you neccessarily, but if you have a point, you should argue in a right way.

You can do 1: Cry and write random stuff

or 2: Give arguments that staff has no other choice to unban it and has to apologize.

Dont get me wrong, there are also ppl who wanted Gren to be banned and didint bring the top explanation. But the current status is that Gren is banned, and we (Gren ban likers) dont have to bring the arguments atm. You have to

Sorry I am not as fancy at quoting and editing as you are, but when I created these post I thought that experienced players will well know the facts that I am providing like it getting 2hkoed and stuff even if they want it banned, soo i didnt show calculations but than you show up, 

First and formost you completly missed the part where I mentioned that metagross isnt being suspected upon here, I am just tryin to prove a point with it. I love metagross, seems like you too do.

7 minutes ago, Bash said:

One word READ! I clearly said its been around for two years and pvp is still alive, than how is it harmful for meta now

8 minutes ago, Bash said:

Whats it that counters tyranitar, infernape and their likes, hell even a blaze blaziken, they are unpredictable, they dont have counters OMG!!!

12 minutes ago, Bash said:

It gets 2hko from moves it resist ( especilly since it requires - def/ sp.def nature because of mix run) It has to be run with life orb usally which just adds up to its fragility.

Show us.

252 SpA Life Orb Gengar Shadow Ball vs. 0 HP / 0- SpD Greninja: 125-148 (43.8 - 51.9%) -- 10.2% chance to 2HKO

252+ Atk Tough Claws Charizard-Mega-X Flare Blitz vs. 0 HP / 4 Def Greninja: 192-227 (67.3 - 79.6%) -- guaranteed 2HKO

Lol cant even tank 2 bb from skarmory:- 0 Atk Skarmory Brave Bird vs. 0 HP / 4 Def Greninja: 148-175 (51.9 - 61.4%) -- guaranteed 2HKO    I know it isnt weak to flying, but i find it funny, I can show many more

17 minutes ago, Bash said:

I would throw my chansey against the ninja and let it die a painful death from his own lie orb recoil when I am just softboilong. Just kidding, Again I can list other mons that can be unpredicatble, that doesnt mean banning them, if you cant handle pvp heat! why play it lmao

19 minutes ago, Bash said:

4) It doesn't yet restrict teambuilding to an unhealthy extent- I dont even know what he wanna prove with these point.

Nice to know. Why tho?

I thought you knew English, I said I didn't realize what they meant from that point soo I clearly left it untouched without any comment regarding it.

21 minutes ago, Bash said:

5) It can be dealt with all major playstyles- whats the current meta, chansey? ferrothrom?? clefable??? Playstyle- Rain? Trickroom?? Balanced Teams??? Greninja can handle all of them alone? with 4 moves?? OK 🙂

Alright, you are trying to act smart at these point. I clearly mean that when you have a ninja thats either mix, physical or special, it alone cant handle the enitre metagame. There will always be something that ninja cant kill. You tell me a perfect ninja moveset and I will delete these thread right away.

I dont want to be toxic, I never like to be, I just wanted a discussion or a voting for Ninja ban, I dont know why some people are being rude. I hope you undertsand that our personal values should always be higher than the game.

Have a good day.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

18 minutes ago, GDarch said:

😂😂😂 this can’t be funnier because I didn’t say that you asked for their bans but I said that you mentioned them as fallacious arguments 🤷‍♂️. There is no point to keep on talking here because you don’t even understand rhetoric.

27 minutes ago, iammeetdp said:

You ask me to read all the topics but dude you should first since you can’t even remember that you mentioned that chansey alomomola should be banned

How can you act funny when u clearly said something, I prove it otherwise and than u say I cant understand rhetoric.

Also the only reason I brought along Petiton was to prove a fact with numbers since they didn't held a voting.

Anyway, was good to have you here, thanks for your opinions. 

Have a good day.

Edited by iammeetdp
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, GDarch said:

-1 All arguments in favor of Greninja ban have been discussed in the pvp council. You can find more examples and arguments in smogon articles. If you can’t understand why a Pokemon like Greninja should be banned for an healthy metagame sorry to say that, but you may lack sufficient knowledge to properly play Pokemon in a « competitive way ». This decision has nothing to do with « it has been there for 2 years », « people love greninja », « we spent lot of money on it » or even « I’ve been farming greninja for hours ». What comes from reading your complaints is that you don’t understand how a ban is decided. So instead of using  fallacious arguments (like alomomola and chansey should be banned since they are unbreakable) try to understand what is an healthy metagame.

Sums it up entirely. Nothing else to be added

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, iammeetdp said:

Sorry I am not as fancy at quoting and editing as you are, but when I created these post I thought that experienced players will well know the facts that I am providing like it getting 2hkoed and stuff even if they want it banned, soo i didnt show calculations but than you show up, 

First and formost you completly missed the part where I mentioned that metagross isnt being suspected upon here, I am just tryin to prove a point with it. I love metagross, seems like you too do.

One word READ! I clearly said its been around for two years and pvp is still alive, than how is it harmful for meta now

Whats it that counters tyranitar, infernape and their likes, hell even a blaze blaziken, they are unpredictable, they dont have counters OMG!!!

252 SpA Life Orb Gengar Shadow Ball vs. 0 HP / 0- SpD Greninja: 125-148 (43.8 - 51.9%) -- 10.2% chance to 2HKO

252+ Atk Tough Claws Charizard-Mega-X Flare Blitz vs. 0 HP / 4 Def Greninja: 192-227 (67.3 - 79.6%) -- guaranteed 2HKO

Lol cant even tank 2 bb from skarmory:- 0 Atk Skarmory Brave Bird vs. 0 HP / 4 Def Greninja: 148-175 (51.9 - 61.4%) -- guaranteed 2HKO    I know it isnt weak to flying, but i find it funny, I can show many more

I would throw my chansey against the ninja and let it die a painful death from his own lie orb recoil when I am just softboilong. Just kidding, Again I can list other mons that can be unpredicatble, that doesnt mean banning them, if you cant handle pvp heat! why play it lmao

I thought you knew English, I said I didn't realize what they meant from that point soo I clearly left it untouched without any comment regarding it.

Alright, you are trying to act smart at these point. I clearly mean that when you have a ninja thats either mix, physical or special, it alone cant handle the enitre metagame. There will always be something that ninja cant kill. You tell me a perfect ninja moveset and I will delete these thread right away.

I dont want to be toxic, I never like to be, I just wanted a discussion or a voting for Ninja ban, I dont know why some people are being rude. I hope you undertsand that our personal values should always be higher than the game.

Have a good day.

Then make a proper post. I only see "OMG", "read" etc.

I can just repeat myself, you write down stuff without any explanation. It just makes no sense. You posted a rolls now, nice. I asked for some, it still doesnt convince me at all since I will just switch out on those.
You didnt get my point of the post. I didnt post it to give counterarguments, you just simply write stuff which are no arguments, Why should that convince anyone?

This post is just a random flame for the ban, when I would read that as staff Id laugh at it and close it. If you want  a proper discussion, go and actually try to convince ppl with arguments.

Edited by Bash
  • Like 3

Of course I'm talking to myself, sometimes I have to talk with an intelligent person.

rsz_62121-spirited-away-spirited-away-wallpaper.jpg.22bf8ec0e46dcc230985953ff28f41ce.jpg

Picture

TP4L

23 minutes ago, bharathmax said:

Saransh timid rottoms putspeed greninja and 1 hit go and there won't be time to use hidden power and I dont think scarf greninja use hidden power 

I never said anything about scarf gren,that was forgiveme😶

forumbackup.gif