Increase the chance for shinies as a third time win reward from bosses

Minakochan

As many already know, the possibility of obtaining a shiny as a third time win reward from bosses is extremely low. I often wonder what's the point of bossing in hard mode since i'm also incredibly unlucky with the rewards, but i'm not complaining about that. My suggestion is to increase the chances of getting a shiny in proportion to the difficulty in which you choose to fight. For example medium mode 1/2000 chance of shinies and hard mode 1/1000, which is still pretty low, but in my opinion acceptable.

Most people only do bosses in hard mode anyways, as they offer the best rewards as is. I also just don't think shinies should, and need to be something more common, to keep a balanced economy, rarer shiny pokemon should be more valuable, making them more common would drop their value significantly, as more people would be able to get them. Yes getting a shiny is cool and fun, and you can feel good about it, but i don't think this is a good idea for the sake of the market.

582664592_SignaturePRO.gif.70cdafd9bdecee8b3cbad20ae1fcc93a.gif

On 5/14/2021 at 4:59 PM, MinakoChan said:

As many already know, the possibility of obtaining a shiny as a third time win reward from bosses is extremely low. I often wonder what's the point of bossing in hard mode since i'm also incredibly unlucky with the rewards, but i'm not complaining about that. My suggestion is to increase the chances of getting a shiny in proportion to the difficulty in which you choose to fight. For example medium mode 1/2000 chance of shinies and hard mode 1/1000, which is still pretty low, but in my opinion acceptable.

If that were the case, then our economy will be off balance. Shiny Pokemon are supposed to be extremely rare. Just play OG Pokemon games and you will see what I mean. Most players don't boss on hard mode for shinies. As I recall, they do it for money and other Prizes, like RC. Also if this was the chance of getting shiny Pokemon then t8 Shiny Pokemon would not be as valuable as they are right now.

+1 for shiny, let's put into concept, once every 26 days you have a chance like 5%? to get a shiny, highly likely you won't get any in 6 months or  year, of course there would be some to get.

I don't believe this will have any impact to the economy, having a shiny is one things, having a good pvp shiny, is another thing. most of them are not usable.

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, V3G3TTA said:

+1 for shiny, let's put into concept, once every 26 days you have a chance like 5%? to get a shiny, highly likely you won't get any in 6 months or  year, of course there would be some to get.

I don't believe this will have any impact to the economy, having a shiny is one things, having a good pvp shiny, is another thing. most of them are not usable.

No, at the moment the chance for shinies from bosses is 1/4096 which is 0.02% every 26 days like you said. I agree shinies must be rare but this is just crazy. I mean if other players are ok with it i'm fine too i guess!

• Checked/Done 1