Guild option to toggle pvping against guild members.

Teerav

This is a long waited feature, as I agree with Teerav,Mcshittier, Ayvazar and Papabear. The player base of PRO is already low and limiting every guild to have 1 person to q at a time will cause redundancy in the match making, the Q is either dead or makes you face the same opponenets over and over again. Besides this it will save alot of drama at times because many players are just waiting for other guildmates to G in order to proceed and most top guilds have 5 or 7 waiting for Q at times especially end of season which is demotivating. 

Having a feature that can toggle this option between avoiding fighting guildmembers or not is definitely healthy for the community in general.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, papabeer said:

+1
the biggest reason why the Q/G system is being used by guilds is avoiding problems within the guild due to the competitive nature of pvp. and it would be an great option to add into the game.
the most annoying thing for me would be waiting for 3-4 guild members to find their matches and being stuck in "waiting queue" within the guild to prevent facing each other to prevent problems.

if more guilds would use this option it could as well improve the duration of players being in ranked queue as well, more players can join the queue and thus improving queue duration/quality .
also it could help with the problem ive seen many have players have with facing the same opponent many times in a row if more players are in queue.

it wont stop the queue from being dead at times if there are not many players looking to pvp but at "peak hours" it will help alot.

imo regardless of it being hard to code or not its something the Pro should of had a long time ago, guilds shouldn't use self thought system to prevent troubles within the guild

Definitely agree and being able to chose not to face the same opponent by choice but still be allowed to Q imo is also important in such a low population game. There are plenty of times I have to stay out of Q win or lose because the matchup is not favorable for my team or it is some stall player I really do not want to get again. 

Not sure how much more difficult it is to add but a nice QoL nonetheless to have I hope.

LucarioSignature.gif.350c1b5461dad032ce9444ecf1edfdf8.gif

Check out my YOUTUBE if you like fun shenanigans:

https://www.youtube.com/c/McSchitter