Pls do something with this bosses new system

Aaakkktttoooppp

Hello guys!!! 

Can you guys reduce bosses critical ratio or unban 5 sharp team or make bosses brainless again so mega banette work on them it's literally impossible to do sus bot now. Cuz not everyone is no lifer to waste hours on sus bot if we loose after we got nothing. 

Also in normal bosses too we set up for like 10 mins and one critical destroy everything thing and so pls do something with bosses 

You gives and 4x evs and max ivs and choice item and they do whatever moves they want to use is so unfair like if you guys give them brain so atleast make it like pvp that choice item stay with one move or reduce there stats . Today I did 6+ coil and bpass on mega medi +6 accuracy and still missed my hjk and died bosses also getting rng. Literally this game is getting unplayable . Only good for no lifers who have unlimited time to waist and stall the bosses . Pls to something with this new boss system . 

Edited by Aaakkktttoooppp

Just gonna speak from personal experience and keep in mind that I rarely give a -1 to any suggestion/rant going forward.

A boss is not meant to be "easy", even if you pick "easy" difficulty, there is a reason they are called a boss in the first place.

They are your "ultimate challenge" in PvE. Give them a brain and they should still be able to outplay you and challenge your very existence.

RNG for crits are boosted on some teams, but that just means you have to prepare for those scenarios and try your luck.

If you believe that you can setup on a boss every single time, you are sadly mistaken and you have totally forgotten what Pokemon actually is.

Also, the only thing I agree on is with stall being/have been a meta for bosses. But that is just another way to beat it, and it can easily be countered with a little bit of tweaking. 

IMO PRO has done a phenomenal job so far with their PvE content and where they've lacked, constructive feedback has always improved it.

However, I do not see any constructive feedback here, but rather just a rant. 

And if you sincerely believe that the game is "literally unplayable", I personally suggest you take a break from PvE and enjoy the current ongoing event or do something else on PRO for the time being. 

Nonetheless...

Merry Xmas and a happy PRO year!

• Like 2

Contributor 

"In order to be irreplaceable, one must always be different"

Forum post | Bulba - Discord Bot | Website

MyAnimeList Profile and Stats

Discord Status

spacer.png

• Developer

Our goal is not to make them insanely hard or make users lose to them regularly. We want longer boss fights so the money-time balance is actually correct.

With all these cheesy tactics the battles usually take a few minutes. We want them to be around 10-15 minutes, and we will make more changes regards that.

10 minutes ago, Eaty said:

Our goal is not to make them insanely hard or make users lose to them regularly. We want longer boss fights so the money-time balance is actually correct.

With all these cheesy tactics the battles usually take a few minutes. We want them to be around 10-15 minutes, and we will make more changes regards that.

If you guys are planning to make them more cheesy And harder why not increase the normal prize we get 27k-35k is literally nothing. A beggar in Vermillion pc earns more than that in 5mins after pming 50 people. 

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Aaakkktttoooppp said:

reduce bosses critical ratio

It's called getting luckier

unban 5 sharp team

Species clause is logical to have, it makes sense to not be able to use the same poke more than once on a team. Adding onto the fact that it's called hard mode. You can still do bosses on easy, if you want to use 5 sharpedos.

make bosses brainless again so mega banette work on them

Disable strategy was basically a bug. NPCs, just like players, should know how to switch moves when one gets disabled, it's logical. I can say almost certainly that everyone's figured out the next way to quickly beat bosses, all it requires is one move being coded. You're also somewhat directly insulting yourself here, by calling yourself brainless, if you needed this strategy to win then it's understandable that you'd be upset about the change to make bosses more difficult, but there are means to beat them.

You gives and 4x evs and max ivs and choice item and they do whatever moves they want to use is so unfair

Thanos snapped his fingers and killed half the universe, the avengers still managed to win, he could've killed literally everyone again, if that's not unfair idk what would be. Staff made the bosses hard, but players were still able to beat it, they made it harder again, and once more, players won, rinse and repeat.

+6 accuracy and still missed my hjk

Accuracy doesn't pass in PRO, it's also bugged, it's been like this for a while, also, why aren't you using someone with mold breaker, or at least a focus sash, mega gyarados, pangoro, anyone.

Only good for no lifers who have unlimited time to waist and stall the bosses

Idk if that englishes well, but there's still methods to beat bosses simply, you just need to know them.

Overall, sure, i think hard bosses are in fact hard, i don't think it's unplayable, but it's pokemon, it does generally come down to luck, you need to have it to do well, but this is also a fan made game with staff who're giving large parts of their time to help improve the game. Besides, there are always other means to make money. As Walross said, hard bosses should take time. If you beat it in 90 seconds, it clearly wasn't hard at all. There will reach a point where hard bosses are hard enough that they'll take a long time to beat, but will still be beatable, it won't be in a 30 second method like you want, but winning is winning. Doesn't matter if its the first time your team wins the World Series in 1992, or the 200th time you beat the same boss in a virtual fan made pokemon game, a win's a win, and you still get rewarded. 

Edited by g3n3r4l

582664592_SignaturePRO.gif.70cdafd9bdecee8b3cbad20ae1fcc93a.gif

39 minutes ago, Aaakkktttoooppp said:

A beggar in Vermillion pc earns more than that in 5mins after pming 50 people. 

lol

Btw, the Disable works correctly that makes it extremely difficult to fight sus bot

Signature_Mega Metagross  and PvE.png