Algerie31 is leaving pro be happy

Hey everyone,

I've decided to quit pro to focus on real life.. there is no point to play this game anymore especially unfair situations going around; jealousy and toxicity anywhere when i go, people just hate you without even knowing u neither asking for the truth, (I don't really want to go further in this topic, let's just say I was an easy target to …. i've lost my interest once my account was falsely banned imagine losing 250m + shinnies + cc’s and all the stuffs i've been gathering during almost 5 years (+13k hours) . I've go ahead and start from scratch with a new account just to start a new story but sadly once people know that iam "Algerie" the drama repeat itself again...To be honest, I didn't regret playing this game nor I hated anyone for 0 reason.

therefor, i am planning to give away all my new stuffs ( poke + money + items )  to my closest friend in the game & in real life. 

I didn't really want to make an official "good bye" thread until now..... I will miss this amazing community and I wish everyone the absolute best thank u for everything's , Bye everyone. 😪

Edited by Midostar
  • Like 2

spacer.png

🔥 ign = Midostar 🔥

🔥 discord = Midostar#2931 🔥

• Midostar changed the title to Algerie31 is leaving pro be happy

Ohhh farewell bro, wish u the best in ur life & happy to meet u 😞 

Edited by Mourad
  • Like 1

Mninja.gif.7fbd4ee25bc088f746cfe4d34909ae4e.gif

"Whatever you loseyou'll find it again.

But what you throw away you'll never get back. 

“When people get hurt, they learn to hate… When people hurt others, they become hated and racked with guilt.

But knowing that pain allows people to be kind. Pain allows people to grow…

And how you grow is up to you.”

🔥🔥