Should we implement this?  

376 members have voted

1. 1. Should we implement this?

• Yes
    • No

This poll is closed to new votes

• Administrator

@Burn1n4live @Lianguka

In regards of your concern about possible harassment, we considered that and that's exactly why we would include an option/setting that would allow the user to hide their user name from announcements. In this way, no one would know who caught it and the user would have their privacy protected.

You could configure whether the system message displays your username or posts anonymously.

Wish you a wonderful day.
- Keita/Shinohara

• Like 1

image.gif

Please do not contact staff members for private support

Share your questions on the forums as they could be useful to others

+1, maybe the setting is off by default at first and have to turn it on (i know this is mentioned but i feel having it start off as being turned off would be better). Otherwise, i don't really see an issue, maybe you could also have a setting to not see these messages, if there is a reason they wouldnt want to see it in chat.

Edited by Cattybandit
  • Like 1

+1 completely, really really good idea that you can have the feature while having the option to either disable it from appearing in the system messages AND the possibility to remain anonymous. I think it's implemented perfectly.

• Like 1

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCxydK7CUEwL47Ym7hIkMbSA <- Youtube channel with guides!

https://pokemonrevolution.net/forum/forum/13-game-guide/ <- Check my game guides (and other's guides) here!

2 minutes ago, Cattybandit said:

+1, maybe the setting is off by default at first and have to turn it on (i know this is mentioned but i feel having it start off as being turned off would be better). Otherwise, i don't really see an issue, maybe you could also have a setting to not see these messages, if there is a reason they wouldnt want to see it in chat.

Yeah, I was wondering if there would be an option to where you can disable/enable the announcements being shown? If there is such option, I would 100% go for it.

• Like 1

Discord: mrrpiano
In-Game Username: BFGO

Like the idea, would be better to get the announcement after catching the pokemon though. Would avoid missclicks that may happen when closing pms incase you don't want to be anonymous.  Incase we get multiple tiers announced would be good to have option to toggle common/uncommon ones and/or pink/event.

• Like 1

• Administrator
Just now, Bfgo said:

Yeah, I was wondering if there would be an option to where you can disable/enable the announcements being shown? If there is such option, I would 100% go for it.

Yes, like the thread says, you would have the option to turn off the system messages for yourself so you won't see them 😄

image.gif

Please do not contact staff members for private support

Share your questions on the forums as they could be useful to others

Just now, Shinohara said:

Yes, like the thread says, you would have the option to turn off the system messages for yourself so you won't see them 😄

Again, that was my bad, I clearly need to read more before commenting. Thank you.

• Like 1

Discord: mrrpiano
In-Game Username: BFGO