GLOBAL ENCOUNTER MESSAGE SURVEY

Shinohara

Should we implement this?  

376 members have voted

1. 1. Should we implement this?

• Yes
    • No

This poll is closed to new votes

-1 -- scammers would have a field day if they knew some newbie got a high tier shiny.. definitely should NOT be implemented. if it is implemented it should be turned "off" by default and only announce it if you activate the option manually, like "preview catch, stop repel prompt, etc".

otherwise, naa..

• Like 2

signaturegif.gif.73bb7e59c59f36dc48a5a8555f2feca2.gif

• Eaty changed the title to GLOBAL ENCOUNTER MESSAGE SURVEY

+1

Coming from someone who has tried all other poke mmos, it was one of my favorite features. It creates discussion, makes chat way more active, and encourages people to hunt more. A first impression of an MMO is really important, and right now the chat makes the game look inactive. Seeing people encountering things and congratulating each other creates a sense of community and I'm super happy this could get implemented.

• Like 1

I think that new players probably would not know about the feature to hide your username and become a target of scammers. For me -1 but if that feature would be disabled by default then +1

Edited by Picnic

A great idea, taking into account that the player will feel happy to see his name being seen by everyone, it will give the feeling of feeling important and motivate him to hunt more rare forms, great option to disable when a player doesn't want to , I also think the warning message, rarely found, is very good and I confess that I was sad with it disappearing after 10 seconds because most of the time I'm hunting I'm also watching and I end up losing the Pokémon because I leave the battle without seeing it.