Reconnecting on other device

Lyn1311

Hi, i usually play pvp on pc since it easier to check smogon, db, sd etc. Problem is sometime my pc got dc from wifi and when it does, usually it takes times to reconnect. if it takes time to reconnect system auto kick us from server and its instant lost at pvp. My suggestion is we can relogin on other device but not getting insta lost. As we know per turn we have like 2min to make move. i think its enough for player changing device in case got dc (to phone or else). iam aware sometime people rage quit on last move and if it does opponent have to wait 2min but i think its not really problem. my suggestion; when we relogin on ther device there will be team perview feature but it show 'will u continue battle or no?'. its really anoying when we lost rating because dc, but have to wait 10 min to play again is much worse anoying

what if people boosting using this feature? like 'hi iam losing againts this guy, can u login on my id and beat this guy'. i think its not hard to track down something like this if its really happen, and besides, if people really want to help for boosting, they will ask friend to come/ using dc share screen or somthing.

Edited by Lyn1311
  • Like 1

___________________________________________________________________________________

image.jpeg.e982d2b7e278b3b1d88369a70572e0d1.jpeg

___________________________________________________________________________________

• 2 weeks later...
  • Developer

Hello, currently we have a transparent reconnect feature that makes this suggestion impossible.

I also doubt that this will change in the future, especially due to other issues such as reconnecting another user.

Therefore, I must decline this suggestion for the time being and likely in the future as well.

• Like 1