Suggestion/complaint shiny ditto Imposter h.a

Voidwarrior

Hello,

I would like to make a complaint/suggestion concerning Ditto shiny (Imposter abililty) . I owned a shiny ditto imposter for a few years. In Pro shiny ditto imposter could transfer in any shiny when sent out in battle. Apparently since a few months ago we noticed that this was changed and that imposter ditto shiny only transformed into a shiny if the opponent is a shiny poke.

Pvp players told me that the change is normal since (in current gens it works like that).  see below.  (What was frustrating back then was that NO ONE  annouced this change). Due to this change me and other collecters (sia , and justbillionaire others) lost value on our shiny dittos imposters and so we sold for less then the actual value.

An other point: Whitout this change to new gen mechanics me and the others collectors would never have sold our dittos.

Apparently since recently (this month april 04/2023) players were telling me that shiny ditto is changed back to as it used to be in past (transform in all shiny pokes).

Again this change (was NOT annouced).

Past Generation 4 (Diamond/Pearl/Platinum), whether Ditto is shiny or not, a Ditto will transform into the coloration of its opponent.

If the opponent is shiny, shiny Ditto will Transform into shiny. If the opponent is not shiny, shiny Ditto will Transform into normal coloration.

This is cleary not fair for people that sold their pokes before due to this change. The people who bought got basicaly an upgrade of their pokes. 

i am an old player, and things like this make it very frustrating to play this game again. As mentioned me and other players sold our shiny ditto only for these reasons.

To make it fair for everyone DITTO should be changed back to current gen (Only show as shiny when the opponent is shiny)

I hope my concerns will be taken in consideration. 

Thanks for handel this. 

Edited by Voidwarrior
  • Like 6
  • Haha 1
  • Checked/Done 1

Tbf there are lots problem like this happening, in my case i bought shiny smeargle 15-17m(back then speed nature smeargle can be sold 20m+), bannete adamant 3-5m, sharpedo 6-8m, gengar 2-3m, and then some boss team is banned and most of them lost like half their value. But ithink its fine, something is change, 1time it get better and visa versa

• Like 4

___________________________________________________________________________________

image.jpeg.e982d2b7e278b3b1d88369a70572e0d1.jpeg

___________________________________________________________________________________