Spawn feedback thread (August 2023+)

Spawn Suggestions | Feedback | Changes 2023 

Hello everybody,

I strongly encourage everybody to post their feedback, suggestions or even requests in this thread. I will look through every single post and try to make things happen for you.

The idea of this thread is to give us more inspirations and a wider view on what the community wants in terms of changes and additions.

I can't make everything possible because I have to find the sweet spot of what is good, what is bad, what is too generous and what is too hard. 

The spawns can only be as good as the feedback is, hence I suggest you really think about it before you post something.

You can of course request whatever Pokémon you want as spawn but keep in mind certain Pokémon should stay exclusive to certain areas, quests & bosses given that those give these activities their value.

It will be favorable if you use this format for your feedback, suggestions and requests:

Map name:
Pokemon:
Reason:
Other:

We are looking forward to read what you guys will come up with.

Do NOT post feedback about the following things:

• Headbutts, Digspots, Excavation sites, Boss rewards, NPC rewards
    • Those are Scripter duties and I am not able to help you with that
  • Anything related to forms and form chances
  • Like 3
  • Your appeal will be replied to as soon as the case handling staff member is available. We are all just volunteers with real life responsibilities, other interests and limited free time. Spamming your appeal will not yield a faster reply. Bumps every 24 hours will not(!) increase your chances for a faster reply.

• Do not contact staff members for private support. Share your question on the forum due to it being of use for others. Please use the proper forum as well. Unsolicited messages will be deleted. Thanks.

• Qeight changed the title to Spawn feedback thread (August 2023+)
Map name:Route 36
Pokemon:houndour
Reason:I have been looking for the past 4 days at the recommended time of days for one and have not see one at all I understand it is rare but so is
sudowoodo and i have seen plenty, I would just like to make sure that in the game update, the spawn of houndour was not moved to a differnt location
and the route 36 pokemon pool was failed to be updated on the change.
Other:I have tried various methods to find houndour repel trick, re logging, and more 4 days 3+ hr hunting session seems a bit unfair even for a rare

• Checked/Done 1

Pokémon: dratini, ralts, treecko, timburr

map(s): dragons den, 102, petal burg woods, granite cave 1st floor

reason: hello. I have been strongly enjoying this game as a casual none PVP just story based player. I was excited at the end of johto to get to hoenn. It started in dragons den where I spent many hours looking for a dratini. I caught 5 or so goomy before dratini showed up. For ralts I spent an easy 6+hours in game looking for just one… that I finally found. I never found treecko and quickly gave up after a hundred encounters /1/2 hours because I was tired from ralts. Searching for timburr now for like 4in game hours and cannot catch. I’m encounters 100’s and 100’s of poke and not finding them. When searching for timburr it was a solid hour or two before diglett ever showed up.

other: I just want the right people to hear that I [hecking] have love this game. It’s been fun but as soon as my casual poke hunting became a life sucking non-rewarding ordeal. It’s caused me honestly a lot of frustration and may be the reason I quit playing as well as encouraging friends. It’s the most basic and in part of the game yet it’s taking so many hours from me. And I can’t play the story. 

also, when the server updated randomly yesterday I was facing a shiny quagsire that went away. :::((( r.I.p my hunting luck lol

• Checked/Done 1

Map Name: Mirage Island Summit

Pokemon: Jangmo-o

Reason: It's only available via outbreaks and Mirage Island Summit during day, so I suggest to make it all day, or atleast morning/day or day/night.

Other: Mirage Island day is a rough spawn because Mirage Island itself is only available for the time you find it instead of before where you could stay there forever, while day is 2 hours long, so finding a rare poke in 2 hours on an island that has a 1/16 chance to appear (can be forcefully spawned with mysterious tickets and the chance for it to appear raises each day but still) means unless you're incredibly lucky you'll be waiting for months for a good jangmo-o or hunt like crazy during one of its outbreaks.

• Checked/Done 1

Hello @Wolfninjasenpai , @Alyk231, @Bagv, @Vangogsan

To start with the Route 36:
I've looked at Route 36 and it's an old spawn that hasn't been touched up yet but will be reworked/updated when the time comes, which will harmonize the spawn precisely for Houndour and Sudowoodo.

For the following spawns Dragons Den, Route 102, Petalburg Woods, Granite Cave 1F:
After taking an in-depth look at these different spawns, they are for the most part far from being bad. Some of them are old spawns and could get a slight adjustment notably in the adjustment of the tiers which evolved with time.
From what I can see you may have extrapolated your data or not farmed intensively during your farm hours or simply been unlucky.

I'm really sorry to hear about the loss of this Shiny Quagsire, it's something that can unfortunately happen but happens less and less over the years.

About Jangmo-o:
Jangmo-o being a Gen 7 Pokémon, its spawn is voluntarily restricted just like Wishiwashi at the Fishing Contest and Cutiefly at the Bug-Catching Contest and for other Gen 7 Pokémon during events / Outbreaks.

For Guild Island:
The idea of adding a monotype theme isn't a feasible solution at the moment as we only have 3 spawn map / biomes (cave, forest, water). It would be difficult for example  to explain the presence of a mono electric in one of these 3 biomes. If one day we have several maps that could correspond with the majority of types, it's an idea we'll keep in mind. 

Thanks to all of you for taking the time to make suggestions and give feedback that could improve spawns.

Wishing you a good day and kind regards,
CloseCombat.

• Like 4

Map Name: Mirage Island Summit

Pokemon: all lvl and prop

Reason: Their level is too high,I really want to "thief "  prop^ ^

Other: I want to use "Frisk" ,But this is very difficult, because switching to "false switch" mon will kill me ,  “thief” can't kill them either, hahaha ^ ^

3 hours ago, Closecombat said:

Hello @Wolfninjasenpai , @Alyk231, @Bagv, @Vangogsan

To start with the Route 36:
I've looked at Route 36 and it's an old spawn that hasn't been touched up yet but will be reworked/updated when the time comes, which will harmonize the spawn precisely for Houndour and Sudowoodo.

For the following spawns Dragons Den, Route 102, Petalburg Woods, Granite Cave 1F:
After taking an in-depth look at these different spawns, they are for the most part far from being bad. Some of them are old spawns and could get a slight adjustment notably in the adjustment of the tiers which evolved with time.
From what I can see you may have extrapolated your data or not farmed intensively during your farm hours or simply been unlucky.

I'm really sorry to hear about the loss of this Shiny Quagsire, it's something that can unfortunately happen but happens less and less over the years.

About Jangmo-o:
Jangmo-o being a Gen 7 Pokémon, its spawn is voluntarily restricted just like Wishiwashi at the Fishing Contest and Cutiefly at the Bug-Catching Contest and for other Gen 7 Pokémon during events / Outbreaks.

For Guild Island:
The idea of adding a monotype theme isn't a feasible solution at the moment as we only have 3 spawn map / biomes (cave, forest, water). It would be difficult for example  to explain the presence of a mono electric in one of these 3 biomes. If one day we have several maps that could correspond with the majority of types, it's an idea we'll keep in mind. 

Thanks to all of you for taking the time to make suggestions and give feedback that could improve spawns.

Wishing you a good day and kind regards,
CloseCombat.

What about the guild island falls, the rare spawn just doesn't show ( no palosand,or mimikiyo) ,is possible chance to be fixed?

Map: Hoenn Safari Area 2

Metang repel was removed for a Beldum repel.

The goal of the spawn rework was to remove self harming moves, why was Metang exchanged to Beldum?

I would appreciated if the Metang repel comes back so it is possible to hunt the line without it suiciding.