Spawn feedback thread (August 2023+)

Map : Guild island falls 

Jangmo-o 

As their is no other spot to hunt Jang except mirage and Outbreak...i Think it will be better if jangmo -o spawns in guild island falls ..as the rockruff spawns have been there I personally think it need to be changed now and I hope it change to jangmo-o also jang is good in PvP so it's better for pvpers and the top3 guilds 

Hello @Leeluckya, @Vangogsan, @Caprifame, @Donator, @Kitretsu05

To start with Mirage Island Summit:

Mirage Island's levels could be revised, especially for some Pokemons because mirage island has many uses for players.
Some players farm items, others earn money by killing wild Pokemon and some are there to hunt certain pokemon. If there is a change in levels, it will mainly be to remove self-harming moves from this area.

For Hoenn Safari Area 2 / Beldum Metang :

It's currently under discussion and probably done in a bit different way because Beldum is a Pokémon in its own right just like Abra, which requires an adaptation on the part of the players and changing Beldum by Metang can be envisaged but with certain condition to keep an interest with the other spawns of Beldum and not to make them useless.

Breakers Beach / Pinsir: 

something is already done for that but its not live yet.

About Jangmo-o:

I've already answered for Jangmo-o.

On 8/5/2023 at 5:34 PM, Closecombat said:

About Jangmo-o:
Jangmo-o being a Gen 7 Pokémon, its spawn is voluntarily restricted just like Wishiwashi at the Fishing Contest and Cutiefly at the Bug-Catching Contest and for other Gen 7 Pokémon during events / Outbreaks.

And for Guild Island Falls:

For Guild Island Falls we are aware that the rotation is no longer working for the moment, something is planned for this but I don't know how long it will take.

Thanks to all of you for taking the time to make suggestions and give feedback that could improve spawns.

Wishing you a good day and kind regards,
CloseCombat.

Edited by Closecombat
  • Like 4

Map Name: Route 229

Pokemon : Scyther & Pinsir

Reason: image.png.7b7c328e2a8dc3cd14573fcd8bdba1a0.png

I think the image speaks for itself. I know this is a very old map, and hasn't been touched in years. I believe the answer will be similar to r36, but I will leave it here 😉 

//

MAP: Iron Island B2F R

Pokemon: Klink

Suggestion: Make this pokemon MS in there.

Reason: I might have been super unlucky, but pawniard spawn in there isn't the easiest. Making Klink MS will sligthly buff it.

//

Map: Pinkan Island

Pokemon: Overhaul the spawns

Reason: I would like to suggest to increase levels, and variety of pokemons (evos not just 1st stage evos). Maybe consider rotational spawns (?) With the new exp method, Pinkan Island is no longer viable to lvl up, before a good method to do EXP grind, was on Pinkan (EXp + Money + Pink possibility). So my request would be to be able to do all that once again. (if possible)

• Like 1

image.png.20003f8f638525f195519655e118e2e0.png

Hello @Envymeister, @Jillastrea

For the Route 229:

After having looked at it, it is indeed an old spawn that will be reviewed at some point (there are many spawns in this kind of case so it will take time before they are all review and done).

For the map Iron Island b2F R: 

Adding klink in ms won't change a thing,

What you need to know is that the presence of a Rare MS Pokemon in a area has almost no influence on the spawn of other pokemons in this particular case if you're not MS and we add MS to Klink, you'll simply no longer have a klink, but you'll still see the same number of pawniard as if you were ms because the difference is almost insignificant that's why in this particular case it's good to have a MS because it doesn't penalize the number of pawniard encounters and allows you to see klink at the same time.

This example only works if the MS Pokemon is a Rare pokemon of course. 

From what I can see of the spawn, you must have been pretty unlucky if you hadn't seen a sufficient number of pawniard but keep in mind that the klink you saw if you were MS didn't steal any pawniard.

I hope my explanation was clear enough. If it wasn't, don't hesitate to tell me.

About Pinkan Island:

The main problem comes to the number of maps available (Forest, Meadow and Cliff) it's difficult to allocate more pokemon spawns with only 3 maps and a rotation would mean that some species wouldn't be available for a while which I think is not a good solution for pinkan island. 

Regarding levels, in view of the new experience system, increasing levels wouldn't solve this problem and could bring other problems (self harming move and hunt difficulty).

With regard to Ilex Forest:

I think you must be mistaken because the foongus spawn is already open all day. 

image.png.5ba2ae4b9746ff8b8481da7d5ce2de04.png

image.png.a249e50075ae67001e086d948035d467.png

Thanks to both of you for taking the time to make suggestions and give feedback that could improve spawns.

CloseCombat.

• Like 2

Map name: Vulcan path OR Alto mare secret garden
Pokemon: Fennekin
Reason: Fennekin got removed as a spawn this summer event, while Froakie and Chespin remains. It would be 
nice to get Fennekin added back, not just because I want to hunt it but because it would let you catch 
all gen 6 starters during the summer event.
Other: The reason I chose Vulcan path/Alto mare secret garden is because that's where Fennekin spawned before,
somewhere else on the summer event island would also work.

Edited by Sorli

Hello,

I would like to suggest a little change on Alto Mare Secret Garden's land spawns. Currently the only summer forms obtainable are Espurr & Pawniard, both of them being Rare. I think it would be more enjoyable to have at least one more common/uncommon possible form. Thus, i suggest replacing an uncommon pokemon (for example Stunky) with another uncommon pokemon which has a summer form (Ponyta or Pikachu). I would also change Pidgey with Rattata just for a bit more spice.

Have a lovely day! 

SmartSelect_20230811_204441_Discord.jpg

Edited by Rhpositive
  • Like 3

• 2 weeks later...

Map: Burring strait underwater

Pokemon: Mudkip

Reason: pokedex and map do not align.

Hi!, in the pokedex mudkip says it spawns in 'Burring strait underwater' but i just went to this location in the game and it is not there. unless the box at the top right that shows what pokemon spawn here is incorrect then the pokedex is incorrect.  not sure if this is intended.  thanks!

Edited by Poopsmagoops

Map: Any map east of Mt. Coronet
Pokemon: East Sea Shellos

Reason: It spawns in the east side of Mt. Coronet in the main games but not here.

As a fan of the blue slug and the generation 4 Sinnoh games, it's sad that we don't have it in PRO. I love PRO because of how closely it likes to resemble the main games, and a step closer in that direction would be to add East Sea Shellos, and of course, Gastrodon.

Hello @Sorli, @Rhpositive, @Poopsmagoops, @Bagv.

For Fenekin and Alto Mare Secret Garden's:
changes have been made and will be coming for Fennekin and Alto Mare Secret Garden spawn, 
you can find the change logs with the change here: https://pokemonrevolution.net/forum/topic/217075-spawn-update-logs/#comment-1310795

For Buring Strait Underwater:
There's actually a small problem because there are 2 versions of this map, one of them should not be displayed as it was only accessible during the xmas2020 event for the Keldeo quest. 

The "Burring Strait Under Water" map with mudkip's spawn is no longer accessible and shouldnt be displayed.  

image.png.b51aec0a803cc919740352a2c1cf1757.png 

Only the "Buring Strait Underwater" map is accessible with this spawn.

image.png.b60847e408ad73ef74ab4b4b42d82c17.png

And for East Sea Shellos :
Unfortunately, the pokemon has not yet been added to the game, so it's impossible for us to add it to the spawns at the moment, but if or when it is added to the game we'll certainly consider making this change.

Thanks all of you for taking the time to make suggestions and give feedback that could improve spawns.

CloseCombat.

• Like 2