Ranked PvP Rules.

Shinohara

213217 bringing in a poison healed gliscor is against the rules? cuz ive seen alot of ppl do dat.

Ye, thats reportable.

Abusing glitches is prohibited.

Usually u are not supposed to start with damaged pokes or pokes without neutral status.

213007 I mean rip all garchomps who dont own hidden ability, lol. U could ban garchomp instant here in pro.

:'( please don't

personal feelings apart, feel like banning sandveil isn't really an option. Maybe banning sandtorm + sandveil in the same team, but then again

"A player cannot increase their Pokémon's evasion stat with a move that specifically increases evasion. Items or indirect boosts do not break this clause."

213007 I mean rip all garchomps who dont own hidden ability, lol. U could ban garchomp instant here in pro.

personal feelings apart, feel like banning sandveil isn't really an option. Maybe banning sandtorm + sandveil in the same team, but then again

"A player cannot increase their Pokémon's evasion stat with a move that specifically increases evasion. Items or indirect boosts do not break this clause."

Yeah i wouldnt like his ban, and write a big big comment if they do. :P

Then u had to ban way more pokes in this meta.

Yeah i wouldnt like his ban, and write a big big comment if they do. :P

Then u had to ban way more pokes in this meta.

how about no boosting on pokes having sand veil as well as banning moves like double team. there fixed

how about no boosting on pokes having sand veil as well as banning moves like double team. there fixed

So, to make it clear. On smogon Sandteams arent banned as well as SandVeil pokemons arent. So i cant find any information there why this should be banned.

I know why double team is banned cause u could boost your poke to +6 Evasion and the whole fight becomes a luck festival. Would be even more "funny" if both players doing this. Imagine dat blissey vs blissey, luckily there is no double team tm. xd

But i agree this isnt smogon, this is Pro! So here we have another meta. What i miss are detailed arguments why u wanna have banned smth, like in this case SandVeil or SnowCloak.

U earn 25% evasion in SS/hail. So a 100%acc move just hits with 75%acc.

So u have a useful ability which helps u sometimes.

I mean we could ban effect spore/static cause u get para with 30%. And then u get haxed and have para 3 turns in a row. And if u tell me u could run heal bell for this, then i can tell u could run sunny day or rain on any of your pokes to change ss/hail weather.

But hax are part of pokemon. Sometimes u are just unlucky and miss stone edge 2 times in a row...etc etc..

So its just a casual thing that u lose the one or the other match. But if u good enough u win more than u lose in the long run but dont expect to win every game.

So if u lose 30 points or more due to to many hax or unfavorable match up, blame the ranked-system and the calculation of points and not abilities/moves, which are part of the game. :Heart:

Just my 2Cents. xd

214545 if i use same poke with diffirence abi do i be banned or not?

That is ban-able.

Edit: If you are reporting a move please make sure you are using the report form and some evidence.

Do not contact staff members for private support. Share the question on the forums due to being of use to others. Please use proper forum. Unsolicited messages will be trashed. Thanks.

214420 u get haxed and have para 3 turns in a row

I know the feeling

214420 So if u lose 30 points or more due to to many hax or unfavorable match up, blame the ranked-system and the calculation of points and not abilities/moves, which are part of the game.

214420 What i miss are detailed arguments why u wanna have banned smth, like in this case SandVeil or SnowCloak.

U earn 25% evasion in SS/hail. So a 100%acc move just hits with 75%acc.

So u have a useful ability which helps u sometimes.

Agree 100%, couldn't have said that better ^^