Ranked PvP Rules.

Shinohara

"Sleep Clause: Only one Pokemon may be put to sleep on the opposing team at a time, if not induced by a move such as Rest."

I suggest to make it 2 pokemon at a time or adding any sign that the opposing team has already a sleep pokemon at a time.

I suggest this because i saw many pvp player using blissey and starmie with natural cure ability.

Reason i post this because i play pvp then i accidentally sleep two poke the blissey and milotic.

Everyone knows that the pvp pokemon like blissey has a natural cure ability so when they switch out they will cure the sleep illness.

208808 "Sleep Clause: Only one Pokemon may be put to sleep on the opposing team at a time, if not induced by a move such as Rest."

I suggest to make it 2 pokemon at a time or adding any sign that the opposing team has already a sleep pokemon at a time.

I suggest this because i saw many pvp player using blissey and starmie with natural cure ability.

Reason i post this because i play pvp then i accidentally sleep two poke the blissey and milotic.

Everyone knows that the pvp pokemon like blissey has a natural cure ability so when they switch out they will cure the sleep illness.

if your opponent had a natural cure pkm, you can sleep it and other one !

Hi, I got a few bug i would like to report on the battling system:

A Poison Pokemon with Levitate or Poison/Flying Pokemon shouldn't be able to absorb toxic spikes, which it did in the current system

A Pokemon with Water Absorb will still have a chanve of being burned if hit by Scald, which it shouldn't have

The Ability Mummy doesn't work for me currently

Hopefully it will be resolved soon, thank you very much

Guest YourMomGr

idk if that fits this post but volt switch tutor is broken..it cant teach volt switch to pokes like jolteon or magnezone

210025 idk if that fits this post but volt switch tutor is broken..it cant teach volt switch to pokes like jolteon or magnezone

U need tm, not tutor honey.:)

That is what he meant. There has never been a tutor for Volt Switch so no one can ever learn it anyway.

Brad.gif

210025 idk if that fits this post but volt switch tutor is broken..it cant teach volt switch to pokes like jolteon or magnezone

U need tm, not tutor honey.:)

That is what he meant. There has never been a tutor for Volt Switch so no one can ever learn it anyway.

No. E.g. Jolten, like in the handhelds, just learns voltswitch via TM, not via tutor.

Like u cant teach bisharp with new tutor sucker punch, but with egg move. U always have to check if u need eggmove, tm or tutor for it to learn the move.

Afaik there is a tutor and a tm for volt-switch available in pro. If im not totally wrong.