Ranked PvP Rules.

Shinohara

204019 i'll give up of this pvp atm, there too much stall team, really, each 10 battles, 7 were pure stall... yesterday i fought against a guy with BLISSEY, SABLAYE, FERROTHORN, SLOWBRO, MILOTIC AND TYRANITAR.. and i couldn't use buff cuz his milotic had haze...

Face this team with stealth rock (would make switching more inconvenient) + taunt to negate haze

4FVP

203333 So... Earthquake just missed x.x

fd0346dd9f.png

please? that was 100% game changing, win => loss because 100% hit missed x.x

happen to me several times, gladly it doesnt change the game result,

also i want to add that 'Knock Off' also miss sometime

Can you guys provide more details? Like what Pokemon that you guys used in battle, also opponent Pokemon and the chronology like after switching or what..

In my case:

First time it happened, I switched garchomp into his low hp snorlax and the same turn he switched to donphan. Knowing I'd survive one ice shard from donphan I used earthquake to weaken/kill his donphan. But missed x.x => killed by second ice shard.

Second time it happened wasn't game changing, used earthquake vs magnezone (no magnet rise up) and he switched into slowbro, missed earthquake on him.

204019 i'll give up of this pvp atm, there too much stall team, really, each 10 battles, 7 were pure stall... yesterday i fought against a guy with BLISSEY, SABLAYE, FERROTHORN, SLOWBRO, MILOTIC AND TYRANITAR.. and i couldn't use buff cuz his milotic had haze...really, guys, my team dies by "negative status, only"..How i refuse to use this type of team, i'll keep farming, when the pvp items comes, i'll back to this ranked. :kiss:

*oh, before i forget, you made me sad, irafayel, haha :Smile:

sorry :P

mLcUOgl - Imgur.png

Bug catcher sharlank back at it, high jump kick - protect/detect interaction :

How it's supposed to be: when high jump kick doesn't connect to the target for whatever reason (switch in ghost type / protect / detect) the user takes 1/2 of hp as damage.

Edit: reference form bulbapedia "The user will receive crash damage if Hi Jump Kick is prevented by Protect or Detect."

How it is: works as intended for ghost types, doesn't for protect / detect.

Hi there, kinda new to the game and all, and glad to find this to check moves/abilities ^^ But I was wondering about the "Simple" ability, I tried with my bidoof, using defense curl, and expected to either see that the stat was raised sharply or only using three times in total. Sooo... is it working correctly? Does it actually go too far? or doesn't do anything? Would like to know (and would be happy if it helped to check something maybe?) :Smile:

anyway, thanks again for the guide :Grin:

Drain punch is really bugged at the moment, those happened in game:

1. Drain punch recovered hp when used vs a ghost type

2. Another move used AFTER drain punch (thunder punch) made the user gain hp

3. MY ATTACK made the user gain hp...

It's really the most bugged move at the moment, all 3 happened in the same game :etc:

Summary:

1. Burn - Critical hit - Shane posted today that it will be fixed, still not fixed though

2. Mean look move doesn't work in PvP

3. High jump kick - protect/detect - Not fixed

4. Drain punch super bugged - Not fixed