Ranked PvP Rules.

Shinohara

217136 If you guys wanna avoid Gothithelle, stop massively using walls. I just beat a guy named Doikon-something, he had such a stupid boring team -> Donphan, Sableye (can recover), Arcanine (def set, can recover), Slowbro (recovers on switch), Snorlax(can recover), Blissey (can recover). Come on, whats the point? The only way win issue is extremly time-consuming and 100% based on life stalling & curselax to finish the work lategame.

I really have seen enough of that [Censored], long live Gothithelle. I am gonna hunt one myself. Cheers.

Its like u put the words out of my heart and just wrote them down. :Heart:

What about a rule like not switching 3 or more times in a row without using a move? Would maybe prevent pp-stalling, i havent tought it through completly tbh.xd

I still cant believe stalling out pps is a legit strategy haha.

Same here... ranked pvp is INFESTED OF WALL TEAMS...i dont understand it, i'm from P.oke.M.M.O and the PvP style from that game is totally different than PRO, the pvp from that game is most offensive, you'll never see some guy with ferrothorn + sablaye+blissey+hipodown+mandibuzz+slowbro in the same team.

Well, while pvp items doesn't comes, long live Gothithelle.

**oh, and please, fix encore to use woobuffet

Preach it, im so sick of wall teams, long live gothitelle.

tumblr_lvdp84JHjx1r4ghkoo1_250.gif

Best%20One_zps7tgag9fl.gif

218314 I was use one of the moves bannable before this post .can I be banned?

Yes.

218423 Baton pass will that be fixed or??

It will be fixed in future.

Do not contact staff members for private support. Share the question on the forums due to being of use to others. Please use proper forum. Unsolicited messages will be trashed. Thanks.

218423 Baton pass will that be fixed or??

It will be fixed in future.

near future ?

Yes.

Do not contact staff members for private support. Share the question on the forums due to being of use to others. Please use proper forum. Unsolicited messages will be trashed. Thanks.

217136 If you guys wanna avoid Gothithelle, stop massively using walls. I just beat a guy named Doikon-something, he had such a stupid boring team -> Donphan, Sableye (can recover), Arcanine (def set, can recover), Slowbro (recovers on switch), Snorlax(can recover), Blissey (can recover). Come on, whats the point? The only way win issue is extremly time-consuming and 100% based on life stalling & curselax to finish the work lategame.

I really have seen enough of that [Censored], long live Gothithelle. I am gonna hunt one myself. Cheers.

What about a rule like not switching 3 or more times in a row without using a move? Would maybe prevent pp-stalling, i havent tought it through completly tbh.xd

Same here... ranked pvp is INFESTED OF WALL TEAMS...i dont understand it, i'm from P.oke.M.M.O and the PvP style from that game is totally different than PRO, the pvp from that game is most offensive, you'll never see some guy with ferrothorn + sablaye+blissey+hipodown+mandibuzz+slowbro in the same team. (I'm not doing advertising)

Again, I must repeat the cancerous Gothitelle need to be banned.

Thing about gothitelle is: it's not only trap and kill a single pkm but also punish the whole team for running that trapped pkm.. very hard.

Why? because after trap and kill a pokemon, Gothitelle can maintain full health w. +6/+6 on special sides.

Basically, no physical attacker can 1hit gothitelle due to it has a good bulk on physical side also, thus be killed by any of its +6 special atk moves.

It's an easy 1 for 2 or 3 trade which you can't do anything against it, basically break your team and strategy. Thus, discourage ppl to run any of Gothi-trapable pkms (which is a pretty long list not only stall pkms).

Idk why ppl keep defending it for a silly reason: to counter stalls.. It's a bane for stalls, yep.. but not the only way to deal w. them.

Gy7V5xS.png

Special thanks for Kyuuta for making this awesome sign.

Same here... ranked pvp is INFESTED OF WALL TEAMS...i dont understand it, i'm from P.oke.M.M.O and the PvP style from that game is totally different than PRO, the pvp from that game is most offensive, you'll never see some guy with ferrothorn + sablaye+blissey+hipodown+mandibuzz+slowbro in the same team. (I'm not doing advertising)

Again, I must repeat the cancerous Gothitelle need to be banned.

Thing about gothitelle is: it's not only trap and kill a single pkm but also punish the whole team for running that trapped pkm.. very hard.

Why? because after trap and kill a pokemon, Gothitelle can maintain full health w. +6/+6 on special sides.

Basically, no physical attacker can 1hit gothitelle due to it has a good bulk on physical side also, thus be killed by any of its +6 special atk moves.

It's an easy 1 for 2 or 3 trade which you can't do anything against it, basically break your team and strategy. Thus, discourage ppl to run any of Gothi-trapable pkms (which is a pretty long list not only stall pkms).

Idk why ppl keep defending it for a silly reason: to counter stalls.. It's a bane for stalls, yep.. but not the only way to deal w. them.

man, i don't think gothitelle can easily trap many pokemons in pvp

togekiss, milotic, and pokemons which can learn calm mind, nasty plot, haze, thunder wave,confuse ray , toxic, taunt, leach seed, hypnosis, sleep powder can easily break

gothitelle

also some hyper special attacker can also two shot gothitelle, like politoed in rainy day, ninetales in sunny day

or water type pokemons in rainy day

if u run a bold gothitelle, it's way easier to killed by some special attacker by two shot before u set up,

also the only way for gothitelle to heal hp is by leftovers and rest, if u rest u have three turns u can't do anything

if ur damage is enough to enforce gothitelle to use rest before calm mind x 2, it's easy to kill gothitelle

if u go physical defensive gothitelle, u are easy to get killed by spatker

if u go special defensive gothitelle, u are easy to get killed by physical attacker

and don't forget gothitelle's speed is pretty slow

so i don't think gothitelle can really trap many pokemons

guys, outrage wasn't fixed??

There aren't the move Outrage in the list of buged moves... but i was playing with this guy and my dragonite has attacked with outrage before your donphan with ice shard ( but it doesn't changed nothing, cuz my dragonite does not died before ice shard and your donphan did not die too.)

so.. outrage is still bugged? Outrage was fixed? (seens no). Can i use this move? You guys will put this move in the list of bugged moves?

I was using outrage in all my matches, i thought it was fixed cuz i did not see this move here in the topic

.eJwFwVEOwiAMANC7cACKrgXcbQgjbHFrCe3ih_Huvvd19zzd6nazoSvAdmiVuXk1maU330X62co41Fe5oJiVul-NTeGRiRYKMSBSooQY4BkShbxgzBkzvmJEuPnN8mE_uLvfHwfWIuk.GXnCiWqXZOkb153H7xmS9uPkpQY.png

and sorry my english, cya ^^

219395 Please fix Outrage ..... recently play in pvp and Outrage hit first of Ice Shard...

yeppp! i saw it now, sorry dude, i thought it was fixed, bro, i didn't see outrage here

Yo, no worries man. xd

Its not in the list so u dont have to worry about it.:)

If its really the case that outrage is still bugged some of u might test it in a battle and record it.

Maybe its just a specific poke where move fails? I dont know. Usually it works i think.