Ranked PvP Rules.

Shinohara

Guest UnknownUser11

It was a visual glitch, there is a few factors for it that make it do different things. Don't believe the ingame health bar at the moment, it is incorrect when using these moves (like drain punch) occasionly.

Guest SugarRed9
245796 Added Change Logs, so you guys don't need to read all of the spam here on this thread.

change_logs.png

Thank you for your work on this thread it is greatly appreciated :)

Its probably fixed, cause it just needed a server reboot according to fliks last post.

As long as it is in the list i wouldnt use it, since its still in bannable list.^^ And as long as it is in the list i personally would still report ppl using it. ;)

246656 i think move Roar should be banned , what will you do if competitor use roar ?

If Roar was banned everyone would spam Swords Dance, Dragon Dance, Nasty Plot much easier, which could mess up balance. Roar users always move last, as a rule, so you can counter with any of your moves. Keep hitting until the Roar user drops or use Taunt, Leech Seed, status, anything to give it a hard time.

In addition to Gothitelle, after the fix I can't find anything about Speed Boost being banned. It's okay when something like Ninjask or Sharpedo does it, but when Blaziken does it, it's some Rayquaza level stuff. If it's allowed I'll go look for a Speed Boost Torchic immedietaly. Any info on this guys?