Ranked PvP Rules.

Shinohara

270279 have u checked with a fly on talonflame vs a faster pkm like starmie? starmie can never hit talon

Yes, I checked it with Aero. Everything look normal.

Pls check again. Its definitely bugged with gale wings Talonflame. How did you check it?

With Gale Wings Talonflame, Fly gets priority in its first phase and looses this priority in its second phase.

My reaction when people ask me if I'm the Barney from "Barney & Friends"

270279 have u checked with a fly on talonflame vs a faster pkm like starmie? starmie can never hit talon

Yes, I checked it with Aero. Everything look normal.

Pls check again. Its definitely bugged with gale wings Talonflame. How did you check it?

With Gale Wings Talonflame, Fly gets priority in its first phase and looses this priority in its second phase.

Totally agree. My friend got this problem in pvp too. Plz check it seriously with talonflame gale wing and something faster like starmie.

Like I said before, we already checked it more than 2 times, It will be better if you guys provide the video to help us. Thank you.

I dont know what you tested but there you go:

Sorry for sounding a bit harsh before but this is really really strange.

I have no idea why it didnt work with your try but always works when we encounter this. :confused:

Well, its shane's problem now :Crazy: Thanks Flik :y:

270891 I have no idea why it didnt work with your try but always works when we encounter this. :confused:

encountered a fly talon in pvp some days ago, sadly i had a slowest poke who ohko it (rhyperior) so i didn't found anything strange but since i've read that this worked strange + a man using fly on talonflamme must try to abuse something or something is wrong with him..

anyway i tested with some friend in a battle and everything goes right; we didn't found any issue with faster or slower poke.

The point is i tried with talonflamme facing a Noivern.

You tested with Aero, both have fly type. This is just a suggestion, but maybe there's some link since other tests were made with starmie/jolteon :Smile:

It may have no link and sadly i can't try it ingame right now but maybe some other will :Shy:

Zeloups

I think the ability "Simple" is not coded and it's not in the list.

Indeed, i can boost myself 6 times or i shouldn't be able to do that because i should be at the max after 3 boosts.

Please add it to the list of non working abilities if my point is right :Grin:

270217 Confuse ray fixed yet?

Nothing wrong with Confuse Ray.

Confuse Ray causes the target to become confused. Confused Pokémon have a 50% chance of hurting themselves each turn, for 1-4 turns. The damage received is as if the Pokémon attacks itself with a typeless 40 base power Physical attack.

What's wrong with confused status, rather than confuse ray is that it always lasts 4 turns, which makes it overpowered. You spend 1 turn and get 2 turns return in avg.

Could you give a confirmation if this is like it's intended to be?