Ranked PvP Rules.

Shinohara

-The status, sleep, caused by effect spore, is not included as sleep clause. If you report someone for sleep clause, and is later found out that the sleep is due to effect spore, you will get yourself into trouble instead.

-Using your alternative account to boost the ranking of your main account (or vice versa) is forbidden, and action will be taken if caught.

So boosting a friends/guildmembers account and vice versa is allowed?

-The status, sleep, caused by effect spore, is not included as sleep clause. If you report someone for sleep clause, and is later found out that the sleep is due to effect spore, you will get yourself into trouble instead.

-Using your alternative account to boost the ranking of your main account (or vice versa) is forbidden, and action will be taken if caught.

considering that you will be losing ur rating for doing that, I don't really see the problem, also is not easy to determine that you threw ur match intentionally or if u lost because u lost... what would be cheating but is way too hard to do (well just requires tons of time) is to play with one account, pass ur team to other account, level that other account to almost same rating that ur other account, then get ur pokes back, try to search both at the same time and pray that ur "smurf" matches with ur main, win the game, and repeat... which is very hard to do IMO anyways, just easier to play legitimately

301681 So boosting a friends/guildmembers account and vice versa is allowed?

I played countless times against my guild members, in fact its pretty easy to play against them if you have 6 to 8 of them in the Top25 and atleast 20 activ pvp players

• random number generation

An acronym for "random number generator" or "random number generation", it refers to the process by which computers generate apparently random numbers, essentially the computer equivalent of 'chance'.

301966 Poke abi contary cant use ini pvp??

Correct.

make the "BANNED" in a red a color for better visibility and "NOT BANNED" in green

would be better I guess

• random number generation

An acronym for "random number generator" or "random number generation", it refers to the process by which computers generate apparently random numbers, essentially the computer equivalent of 'chance'.

considering that you will be losing ur rating for doing that, I don't really see the problem, also is not easy to determine that you threw ur match intentionally or if u lost because u lost... what would be cheating but is way too hard to do (well just requires tons of time) is to play with one account, pass ur team to other account, level that other account to almost same rating that ur other account, then get ur pokes back, try to search both at the same time and pray that ur "smurf" matches with ur main, win the game, and repeat... which is very hard to do IMO anyways, just easier to play legitimately

the rule is about boosting with smurfs.

The thing about boosting is that it doesnt really require that much more time but it's lowering the risk of losing big amounts of rating. It's because a smurf at 300 points gains double the point against a 0 point player than a 600 point main would get but is losing only have the points. And every free win against the smurf gives the main way more points than he would gain against the 0 point player without any risks. Once your main is at a top rating the amount of games u need to increase your rating further is almost the same if you boost or not but with less risks. Additionally u farm points from top 26++ with your smurf. So it's getting harder for them to challenge your main's position in the top 25. Those players are actually punished two times because they lose more points against the smurfs and gain less and the lost rating means less points as the end of season reward.

And the "pull off" argument is just bs given that sometimes I wait 1 to 3 mins before i find an opponent during work days and how often i play the same enemy multiple times in a row. So just sit on TS, count down before u press "find" and once u found each other it's likely u can pull it off multiple times. I think people forget that the player slots for example on red arent filled anymore. And the amount of players is inflated by players using multiple accounts at the same time. And out of all the individual players there is only a certain amount playing pvp.

If u boost in a group the chances to meet a smurf are higher. Even if u arent optimizing it, a free win every few games is a free win! It's impossible to track against a group if there isnt a leak and almost impossible to track against an individual if done correctly.

------------------------------------------

Report Form

Move/ Ability/ Item Name: TEXT HERE

Explanation (Bugged/ Not Yet Coded): TEXT HERE

Description of Bug/ Not Code: TEXT HERE

How it should be: TEXT HERE

Evidence (video/ others): LINK HERE

good morning. I would like to report the player REGISTERST1. This player use a restricted pvp (mew) pokemon, consequently lost the battle pvp. To test attach a picture to show that use mew.

No more to say, I say goodbye. Sincerely Joguar.

E6W75Tu.png

302347-snip

Hello Joguar, the Pokemon Mew isn't a banned pokemon as you can see here since Mew isn't listed there. Also, this is a topic about PvP and the reports we can do here is around moves/abilities/items interactions and if they work properly, not users, we have the Report Center for that matter (and as a tip, read the guideline of How to file a Report).

Hope I was able to help and have fun playing.

THIS IS MY SIG

hElBe1C.gif

Instagram | Youtube | Twitter | Resolution Center

If you are reading this you are awesome, have fun playing with this moral boost ;)

Do not contact staff members for private support, we have awesome ways to support you and others at the same time.

Share the question on forums, as this can then be of use to others.

Please use proper forum when posting. Unsolicited messages will be removed. Thanks.

is focus punch bugged? If I recall correctly it should have the pokemon focus first then hit on the next turn with decreased priority. However a breloom used thre focus punch without having to "charge" on either of those.