Ranked PvP Rules.

Shinohara

SLEEP CLAUSE::::::: so.. if i spore ur 1 poke and i use spore again on him.. and u randomly change.. and accidentally sleep ur 2 pkmn 2 i get banned just for that? cmon.... thats not fair.....

Its dumb using spore onto a poke that is already sleeping. Unless is a nc pokemon, you shouldnt spore.

image.png.20003f8f638525f195519655e118e2e0.png

= thats not reason for ban..... thats unfair...

Our sleep clause is the same as Smogon. I can see your point on attempting to predict the awaken and sporing again, but this is the rule and is generally applied in this format to all competitive pokemon matches not just in PRO.

SLEEP CLAUSE::::::: so.. if i spore ur 1 poke and i use spore again on him.. and u randomly change.. and accidentally sleep ur 2 pkmn 2 i get banned just for that? cmon.... thats not fair.....

if you sleep 2 pokemon you should just ff the match to avoid being banned

August 18th, 2017

- Added Final Gambit to Bugged Moves/ Abilities/ Items Bannable.

- Added Explosion to Bugged Moves/ Abilities/ Items Not Bannable.

...And all will burn, beneath the shadow of my wings.

Do not contact staff members for private support. Share your questions on the forums as they could be useful to others.

Remember to use the correct forum when posting. Unsolicited messages will be trashed. Thanks.

August 19th, 2017

- Added Defeatist to Bugged Moves/ Abilities/ Items Bannable.

...And all will burn, beneath the shadow of my wings.

Do not contact staff members for private support. Share your questions on the forums as they could be useful to others.

Remember to use the correct forum when posting. Unsolicited messages will be trashed. Thanks.