Ranked PvP Rules.

Shinohara

August 22nd, 2017

- Updated all categories by adding/ removing moves/ abilities/ items.

- Alphabeticised all categories.

Let us know of anything that's been missed or should be updated/ moved to another category.

...And all will burn, beneath the shadow of my wings.

Do not contact staff members for private support. Share your questions on the forums as they could be useful to others.

Remember to use the correct forum when posting. Unsolicited messages will be trashed. Thanks.

[mention]Letrix[/mention]

https://pokemonrevolution.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=219&t=75360

Convertion is also not coded.

Sacred Sword in not in the game.

King's Shield is not in the game

• random number generation

An acronym for "random number generator" or "random number generation", it refers to the process by which computers generate apparently random numbers, essentially the computer equivalent of 'chance'.

Conversion and Conversion 2 are already there. Added King's Shield and Sacred Sword. Thanks :)

Do not contact staff members for private support. Share your questions on the forums as they could be useful to others.

Remember to use the correct forum when posting. Unsolicited messages will be trashed. Thanks.

Time stalling?

<t>"3. Time stalling is forbidden. (Time Stalling =/= Stalling, using repetitive moves is allowed)"<br/>

What exactly does it mean? I can not use move force the enemy to change pokemon multiple times, preventing you from doing something? Or can not I use Protect or detect many times? I really do not understand what you mean by "Time stalling"</t>

Re: Time stalling?

<r><QUOTE author="Cerberu" post_id="432654" time="1503533376" user_id="1316315"><s>

</s>

"3. Time stalling is forbidden. (Time Stalling =/= Stalling, using repetitive moves is allowed)"<br/>

What exactly does it mean? I can not use move force the enemy to change pokemon multiple times, preventing you from doing something? Or can not I use Protect or detect many times? I really do not understand what you mean by "Time stalling"

<e>

</e></QUOTE>

Basically , waiting the max time to move every turn intentionally to waste time. <br/>

You may use whatever moves u want as long as they do not break any of the additional rules.</r>

"Evasion Clause: A Pokemon may not have evasion moves in its moveset. Using evasion moves or accuracy reduction moves is forbidden. Screenshot evidence is required.

Regarding moves with a chance of accuracy/ evasion effects- All moves with a chance to reduce accuracy or raise evasion are banned from Ranked PvP."

I can not reduce the accuracy of the enemy, and I can not increase my avoidance, OK!

But can I increase my accuracy and reduce his evasion?

Because if I can, I suppose I can use Hone Claw, Coil and Defog.

Re:

<r><QUOTE author="Cerberu" post_id="433093" time="1503605034" user_id="1316315"><s>

</s>

"Evasion Clause: A Pokemon may not have evasion moves in its moveset. Using evasion moves or accuracy reduction moves is forbidden. Screenshot evidence is required.<br/>

<br/>

Regarding moves with a chance of accuracy/ evasion effects- All moves with a chance to reduce accuracy or raise evasion are banned from Ranked PvP."<br/>

<br/>

I can not reduce the accuracy of the enemy, and I can not increase my avoidance, OK!<br/>

But can I increase my accuracy and reduce his evasion?<br/>

<br/>

Because if I can, I suppose I can use Hone Claw, Coil and Defog.

<e>

</e></QUOTE>

All moves that change accuracy or evasion are banned. If there are moves that do this, and are missing from the main post, feel free to leave them here and I'll update it accordingly.</r>

= thats not reason for ban..... thats unfair...

Our sleep clause is the same as Smogon. I can see your point on attempting to predict the awaken and sporing again, but this is the rule and is generally applied in this format to all competitive pokemon matches not just in PRO.

its ok! thx for the info =)